Accepted

DALTON'S POV

We had banners set up around the room and streamers hanging from the ceiling. There were balloons and all that.

Today was the day of Alex's welcome back party. Luke is coming and Emily kinda told Brandon a lie. She said that he was invited to a party. He didn't give in at first but I guess Emily could be very persuasive.

A lot of people were here and Brandon was with Emily finding a good hiding place.

"Hey Dalton time to go pick up Alex!" Emily told me out of nowhere.

"Oh my god Emily don't sneak up on me!" I said.

"Wanna come with?" I asked her.

"No idiot. Don't you remember? We told Alex that you would pick her up and bring her here. Then when you guys enter everyone shouts 'Welcome Back Alex!" Emily explained.

"Sorry," I said with a sassy attitude. I walked out the door and hopped in the car and drove over to the hospital once again.

When I got there, she was already discharged and waiting for me. The car ride home was mostly quiet.

"Is this my stop?" Alex asked as I parked in front of the house.

"Yep. I'll get your bag and walk you to the door." I offered. Honestly, I knew exactly what I was suppose to do but I played it off good.

"SURPRISE!!!" everyone cheered as I opened the door. I looked over at Alex and she seemed especially happy.

"Surprise!" Cole screamed in my face, 30 seconds after everyone else said it. "man, I'm always late." He groaned walking over to Emily.

"So many people to meet!" Alex said excitedly looking around.

"Why don't you go say hi to that guy?" I pointed towards Brandon who was getting a drink and having a conversation with, Luke? I totally forgot he was suppose to come.

"Okay..." She said sounding a little nervous. I guess I'll go over with her since she doesn't seem okay.

"Wow. You look like me." She said when we got over to Brandon.

"Alex?"

"No this is bad. Very bad." Luke ran over to us.

"What's wrong Luke? Your secret is out?"

The authorities came over to us and put Luke's hands behind his back.

"I can explain."

"Go ahead." I said crossing my arms. I saw Alex look at Brandon and he protectively wrapped his arm around her.

"I'd like to make an announcement!" Cole said standing up on the table.

"We'll question him and take him into custody as well as the other people associated with the kidnapping." The officer told me as he took Luke out. THe other officers that were with him, talked to my parents about everything as Cole continued whatever the heck he was saying.

EMILY'S POV

I saw Brandon and Alex with each other as Cole made an announcement. "So, we have some bad news and some good news. Bad news first is that Dalton has decided to leave IM5 and we've all talked it over." I stood shocked as I turned toward Dalton who had his head down. When he looked up, his gaze immediately went to me.

I'll tell you later he mouthed to me as Cole went on.

"Good news is we have also gotten a new member. David?" A guy walked up and climbed up the table and stood beside. He waved at us and I eyed him suspiciously. His spiderman shirt proved that I'm going to like him, alot. He was also insanely attractive and its not like me and Cole are really "together".

"Double good news, we're going on tour." The new guy said. I dropped my drink that I was holding. Everyone clapped but I couldn't believe they were going to be gone. I quickly grabbed some napkins, cleaned my mess, and ran upstairs to my room.

"Emily?" I heard Cole's voice ring after me as he ran up behind me. He grabbed my waist and spun me around. We were at the top of the stairs now. "Look, I know you're mad, but I was going to tell you. I promise. I didn't expect David to blurt it out." Cole said trying to look at my eyes. I didn't let him and kept moving my face away from his. He looked down the stairs then pushed me up against the wall.

I felt my breath catch. He was so gorgeous. His face was only inches away from mine and I felt his breathing on my neck. He ran his hands up my sides and rested them near my bra straps. He tugged on them a bit. "Are you still mad?" Cole said seductively in my ear. It was almost so cold that I kinda got a little scared.

"No." I whispered. I was barely audible. He kissed my neck and trailed his kisses up my neck an jaw line. He kissed the corner of my lips.

"Oops." He whispered in my ear before walking back downstairs. I started breathing really hard. Cole's never done something like this before. I couldn't really comprehend it. Especially since we weren't really together. Was he trying to get me back?

I stood there stunned until Dana came up and stood in front of me. "You look traumatized." He said poking my cheek. I'm pretty sure I blushed. "Have you seen Joni? I haven't seen her since she snuck out with me a few days ago." He said scratching the back of his neck as if embarresed.

"Wait- she snuck out with you? Not GoodyGirl Joni." I said.

Dana smiled widely. "I guess my sexyness has that affect on girls." He winked at me, laughing a bit. "When you see her, tell her one night stands aren't nice."

"What?!" I almost choked on air. Dana ignored me and just kept walking downstairs. I went into my room and started pacing. The guys are going on tour, Cole is messing with my emotions, Dana snuck out with Joni.

I decided to call Joni since I knew this was not going to go well.

"Hello darling."

"Dana's looking for you. Something about a one night stand.." I said slowly.

"He's really good in bed." She said laughing on the other side. "I'm downstairs and there's a cute guy named David here."

"Slow down. I saw him first."

"Oh then I'll send him up to you."

"What?!" By that time she had already hung up. She's just like Dana oh my gosh. A few minutes there was a knock on my door and I knew who it was.

"Hello beautiful." david said walking in. Well, he sure is quick to flirt. He immediately sat on my bed and looking around. "Is this your real hair color?" He twirled his fingers through my red hair without asking. I slowly nodded and looked at him. He just stared back at me and smiled.

"Oh boy."

"Checking me out I see?" He smirked, placing his hand on my thigh. I slowly pushed his hand off shaking my head no. "It's okay to love all of this." He lifted his shirt and I was instantly in love. I placed my hand on his chest and started outlinging his abs.

"You can stay a while." I smiled a little at him and he put his shirt back down.

"I'm glad to be accepted."

A/N: Yes. Short lol. This is more of a filler. Until next time my lovelies. Band Camp 3 today!