Honestly

Joni's Point of View

I called Emily about sixty times waiting for her to answer her phone. She's been ignoring me all day.

I wanted an explanation to the picture that David posted of her. I also wanted an explanation to the picture that Cole posted of her. I'm not trying to sound crude but isn't it hoe-ish behavior to be seeing two guys at once?

I called Cole and he didn't answer his phone so I called Dana to drive me over there.

"I'm tired of being your chauffeur," Dana told me when I got into the car.

"Well, both of these guys are your friends so you need to resolve this. Two guys and one girl isn't acceptable."

"They could always have a threesome." Dana said chuckling. I punched his leg lightly and muttered a small shut up.

We continued down the road when Emily finally called me.

"I am so dead." Was the first thing she told me. She was explaining how David's picture that he posted is going to ruin her whole life.

"Now more people know that you can party." I joked around and she hung up on me.

"What happened?" Dana asks.

"She's so screwed," I tell him. I explain the picture David posted.

"Dalton is going to kill her," he says.

"Tell me about it," I say. I then get a call from Dalton.

"Hello," I answer.

"Joni! Have you seen Emily?" he asks frantically.

"No, but I know she's on her way home," I tell him. "Cole's bringing her home."

"She's so screwed when she gets home though," he tells me.

"And why's that?" I ask him.

"Because of the picture David posted," he tells me.

I muted the phone and whispered to Dana under my breath, afraid that Dalton could still hear me, before putting my phone back to my ear and un-muting it.

"The picture was just photoshopped." I laughed trying to save Emily.

"She should really be drinking smoothies with Cole. Not drinking alcohol with David. I'm gonna kill him."

"Dalt-" I couldn't finish what I was saying before he hung up.

"It's just a picture." Dana said.

"Yea but Emily is adopted by Dalton's family and is still under 17. If anyone saw this, they could still take her away." I said, frustrated with the whole situation.

"So why don't you just ask David to take the picture down?"

Oh.

Emily's Point Of View

"I have to go home now," I whisper shout to Cole.

"Why?" he questions. I show him the picture.

"Dalton's gonna kill me," I say. He hands me back my phone, grabbing my hand.

"I'm gonna bring Emily home," he calls out to his mom. I hear a faint okay before we walk out.

I get into the passenger side of his car while he gets into the driver's side. We both quickly put on our seatbelts before he starts driving. The car ride was silent, and I all I kept thinking was I am so dead when I get home. Dalton is going to kill me! We soon pull up to my house.

"Thanks for the ride," I say getting out. As I get out, Cole holds me back. I look towards him.

"If Dalton ends up getting pissed at you then just call me," he tells me.

I look at him to see that he was serious. I nod before getting out. I walk to my front door, turning around as I wait for him to drive off. When he's out of sight, I take a deep breath and walk inside. I close the door quietly and walk into my room. I sneak past my parents room, where they are luckily still asleep. I get into my room and turn around to see Dalton on my bed.

"If my parents saw this before I did it would be a bigger problem." He told me.

"Dalton honestly I.."

"Save it. You need to stop hanging out with David."

"I was just having fun."

"Yea fun that could get our parents in trouble. They will gladly take you away again."

"Seriously Dalt-"

"Save it."

A/N: the end sucks I know. the next chapter should help explain the end of this one a little bit more.
Big thanks to alexii_babbii25 for all the help ! Xo