Raise Your Glass

Cole's Point Of View

I carried Emily into my house. I tried climbing the stairs with her but she fell out of my arms and down the stairs. She hasn't woken up and I honestly thought I killed her.

Since I wasn't going to carry her again, I grabbed both of her arms and dragged her outside to a pool chair.

"Cold.." She whispered in her sleep. I covered her with a throw.

"I shouldn't be doing this." I muttered under my breath.

Literally after she went on a date with me, she went on one with David.

I sat on a pool chair beside hers and laid back, rubbing my temple.

All I could really think about was my poor car, Cecelia. Emily could've at least shoved her head out of the window. Damn her.

I looked over at her and smiled. It didn't take much for the anger I had about vomit in Cecelia to go away. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of her. Her red hair was a mess, but she still looked as beautiful as always.

I posted the picture on Instagram, captioning it "When you're asleep, I look at you and think you're the most beautiful girl out there."

A pretty gay caption, but girls like that kind of stuff.

---------

Emily's Point Of View

I woke up with a pounding in my head.

I sat up and looked around. Cole's pool was all too familiar. He was laying on a pool chair besides me.

"Cole?" I got up to wake him but the headaches start to hurt me real bad. I ran over to the pool and emptied whatever was left in my stomach.

"Wow Princess, you ruined my pool too." Cole said, from his seat. I rolled my eyes and wiped off my mouth before looking up at him.

His hair was toussled and he had that sexy sleepy voice going on. It's taking all my willpower not to run over and kiss him. My breath smells like puke and his is probably that nasty morning breath too.

"Why are we out here?" I asked him.

"I couldn't carry you up the steps." Cole admitted.

"You didn't drop me, did you?"

"Of course not." Cole said, standing.

I looked at him suspiciously.

"Let's go inside." I picked up my phone and walked into Cole's house.

The smell of bacon filled my nose. The only one who can make breakfast smell this good, has got to be Cole's mom.

Instead of walking into the kitchen to greet her, I went up the stairs, two at a a time. She would kill me herself if she smelled the alcohol on my breath.

I opened the door to his room and the familiar boy scent filled my nose. His room looked the same.

It's always had his bed pushed against the wall, with his messy gray sheets. His walls were bare except a few posters of some heavy metal bands that he's never listened to. His laptop was on, sitting on his desk. Beside his window he had two pictures. One of which I stuck there when we first started dating. It was a picture of me and Cole, the day Dalton announced that I was leaving California. I can't believe he still has it. The other picture was a signed photo by Justin Timberlake.

Of course Cole would put his two favorite people (me and JT) in the same spot.

I went through his drawers and picked out a few clothes that I could possibly fit into. When I realized that he wouldn't be getting his clothes back, I just walked over to his sisters room and borrowed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

I walked over to the bathroom and let the warm water hit my back and run through me. When the smell of watermelon shampoo hit my nose, I was glad to smell something other than alcohol and the burnt plastic of red solo cups.

"Mind if I join you?" I voice crept into water droplets that drizzled down my back.

I poked my head out from the shower curtain and saw Cole standing at the doorway, smirking in my direction.

"Get out!" I yelled at him. I reached for a loofah and threw it at him. He ducked and it flew into his bedroom on the opposite side.

"Whatever you say." He put his hands up before walking out and I hurried to get done. The smell of bacon was making it's way upstairs and I couldn't resist.

After I was dressed, I walked into the kitchen and said my hellos. Cole's mom always seemed to adore me. She didn't really like the fact that he ran away from home just to find me though. She claims that I've made her son fall hopelessly in love.

I sat down at the table with Cole across from me.

"Can you drive me home?" I asked him. I wasn't in the state to drive home myself and I really needed to get there before my parents think David kidnapped me or something.

"Where are you manners?"

"Please." I rolled my eyes at Cole and picked up my phone.

I was raged in a photo on Instagram last night. Cole posted a picture of me with a sappy caption.

I looked horrid, but it was actually kind of cute.

While I was going through the comments, I was tagged in another picture.

David had posted a picture of me drinking, along with him.

I had a shot glass raised into the air and I looked drunker than drunk. David looked more sober than I even did.

Gosh, this is so bad.

an: Maybe this sequel was a mistake because I'm not sure where I'm going with this story. Just a heads up, it should be completed in the next few chapters. love you like xo