Earned It

As you can tell, I wait for a new cover to update bc why not?

-------------------

Emily's Point Of View

I'm pretty sure I tried on about 10 different outfits in the past hour. Sooner or later David is going to come knocking on my door.

I feel bad that I went out with Cole last night and tonight, I'm going out with David. Cole doesn't even like him or trust him.

I talked to Joni about it and she told me that I'm, trying my options. She knows a lot more about boys than I do, even though she's only been dating Dana for, forever. I should believe her.

I had my shirt on and I was on the verge of pulling on some jeans when the door bell rang. I hopped down stairs, putting on my jacket and one shoe at a time. I opened the door, and there he stood. All 6 foot of him.

(an: idk david's actual height. he wasn't in the band long enough for me to learn all his little things.... ps her outfit is to the side)

David handed me some flowers.

"You look pretty hot. Except... the other half of your hair isn't curled."

I knew I forgot something.

"Give me ten minutes!!" I told him running upstairs, tripping in the process. I'm already embarrassing myself.

I straightened the half of my hair that I originally curled, because I did not have time for this. This time, i walked down the stairs and David was right where I left him. His eyes were glued to his phone as he scrolled through Instagram.

"I'm ready." I smiled at him.

"You look wonderful." He lead me outside before closing the door.

-:-:-:-

"WOOOOOO!!!" I shouted as I took another shot.

David took me to some party that his friend was having and even though I've already thrown up, I'm still drinking.

"Emily, you're too beautiful." David said, his words slurred. I giggled as I sloppily kissed him. Of course he wasn't that good of an influence on me, but he sure knew how to have fun.

"Naked party!" Some girl yelled, climbing the counter and ripping her shirt off.

I clumsily climbed the counter, and started to take my jacket off, before I was pulled back down.

"This is why I don't want you hanging around with David." Cole said, his grip tight on my arm.

"Let me go! I want to party!" I started to dance in his arms, but he guides me outside.

"We're going home." He put me in the passenger side of the car.

"Party pooper." I pouted, crossing my hands over my chest.

"You literally lost about 50 brain cells already, oh God." Cole said.

We stopped at a light and my head started to get woozy.

"Cole," My voice was barely audible. "Who told you I was here?" I asked him.

He took his phone out and showed me a video of myself dancing on the table.

"Heheh." I started, then I vomited over Cole's seats. I giggled a little as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Oh my fuck." Cole said examine his car, at another light.

"You earned it, you douche. You took me away from my fun." I rolled my eyes and laid the chair back, making myself comfortable.

I think I'm going to take a nap now.

an: shorty chapters :3 it's cole's bday so party chapter woot woot