sixteen + first

(( this chapter may include subtle smut,, so if that makes you uncomfortable.. skip it uwu ))

( your pov )

Hyunjin and I ordered a cab and drove over to the hotel he was staying at, I planned on staying the night since I didn't want to hear my grandmas bickering.
When we got to his apartment I laid down on his couch and closed my eyes, "it's been such a long day." I smile up at him. He kisses my forehead, "go take a shower, we've been walking all day.." he suggests. "Callin' me stinky." I tease. He rolls his eyes and hands me a towel, "we can snuggle afterwards." He sticks his tongue out.

i close the door to the bathroom and lock it, I turn the shower to full heat and begin stripping myself of my clothes. I stand looking at myself in the mirror, I see how I'm flat and I don't have the curves like other girls. I shake my head and jump into the shower, I wash my hair then grab the soap.

I look down at my body disgusted, 'why am I so ugly..' I cry to myself. Hyunjin will probably dump me once he sees how fat and flat I am. I wipe my tears away and get back out of the shower.

I wrap a towel around my body and look around for spare clothes, "hyunjin.. I don't have any clothes." I call out to him. "Ah you can borrow mine!" He calls back. "Can you bring it to me?" I say embarrassed. I hear a faint yes, then some rustling and a knock on the door.

"It's hyunjin." He says before I open it. I peek out and try to fit the clothes through a small crack in the door. Hyunjin looks at me confused, "y/n.. do you not want me to see you in a .. towel?" He jokes. "Ah.. um it's just.." I look down ashamed. He opens the door more and grabs my chin, "y/n your beautiful, you don't have to hide from me." He smiles down at me. I stand on my tiptoes and give him a kiss.

I take the clothes and shut the door again. I put on hyunjins baggy tee and basketball shorts. I walk out embarrassed. "I look weird.." i laugh at myself. Hyunjin grabs my waist and pulls me into the bed, "cuddle time!!" He squeals. He pulls me closer to him by the waist and snuggles his face into my neck.

I rest my head onto of his and sigh, "I love you." I tell him sincerely. "I love you too.." he says sleepily. He wraps his arm around my chest accidentally grabbing my boob. Hyunjin immediately takes his hand off and gets off of me. He looks down at his lap embarrassed, "hehe sorry.." he fake laughs. I smirk, I hold hyunjins face up with my finger and stare into his eyes.

I lean in and kiss his soft lips, I wrap my arms around his neck and his land on my waist. "I'm ready.." I whisper into our kiss. I feel his smirk against my lips. he lays me down on the bed and sits on my waist area, "You sure." He winks. I bite my lip, "yes.."

+
The next morning came early, I woke up naked and tangled in the sheets with a naked hyunjin. My face gets red when I realize what had happened last night. I kiss hyunjins cheek and run to the bathroom. I put on some of hyunjins clothes and sat down at the desk in the hotel room.
I admired hyunjin from a far, he gradually opened his eyes. "Morning handsome." I smile. He smiles back, "morning beautiful." And that's when I knew Hyunjin was the .. one.

+
(( sorry for short chapter uwu ,, I need a plot twist soon ..))