eighteen + end

[ your pov ]

I woke up in a cold sweat, I looked around my room. I'm back in Korea? was this all a dream, I question myself. I rushed down the stairs, "mom wheres hyunjin?" I ask her worried, "who's hyunjin?" she asks me smirking. I take a step back, "what day is it?" I ask. "its October 20th." she laughs, "are you alright?" I nod and run back to my room, "get ready for school!" my mom calls after me.

I quickly throw on my uniform and put my hair in a messy bun, I jump in my car and speed to school forgetting my socks and lunch. I hurried into school and rushed through the doors, I immediately saw chan and jisung smiling at me, "hey y/n!" they smiled at me. i nod smiling confused, was chan raping me just a dream. I race down the hallway and find a random person, "have you seen hyunjin?" I ask frantic. he nods and points to a classroom, I dash in and meet eyes with hyunjin. I run over to him tears streaming down my cheeks, I grab him and pull him into a hug. he pulls away and looks at me confused, "y/n what happened?" he asks frantic. I pull away from him and kiss his lips. I smile, "I'm so happy your not dead." I giggle tears still falling down my cheeks. he pulls away, "I've been waiting for you to do that." he smiles and kisses me back.

( lolll this was so short butttt the end .. for now ! READ MY NEW STORY : Softie ))