eight + victim

[ your pov ]

Hyunjin slowly kissed my lips while gripping my back. Our bodies pressed together as our lips entangled together- "y/n are you up yet?" My mom yelled from downstairs, interrupting my dream.

I shook my head to get rid of the thought of hyunjin kissing me. I checked my clock and realized I was late to school, I internally groaned. I jogged around my room grabbing my uniform and throwing it on. I pulled a beanie over my head to cover my bed head hair.

"Y/n you need to start going to bed early, you can't keep waking up this late." My mom scolded me. "yeah yeah I know." I groan. "Have a good sweetie!" She called out as I got into my car.

I entered first period 30 minutes late, I handed my teacher my tardy slip and took a seat in the back. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling.

hyunjinnie: are you at school ?
me: in 1st
hyunjinnie: why were u late?
me: I had a good dream lol
hyunjinnie: about..?
me: :p
hyunjinnie: tellll meee
me: nooooo
hyunjinnie: fine 👊🏼
me: 😪 don't be mad cUtie
hyunjinnie: did u just call me cutieeeeee
me: Stfu
hyunjinnie: okie cutie
me: .-. Ima slap u
hyunjinnie: oof mrs. OO is looking at me ... gtg
me: :P
me: ttyl

I noticed everyone staring at me, while I had a giant smile on my face. Including the teacher was looking at me, "is there something more important than class mrs. L/n?" He asks me. I shake my head "no." "Good now please start paying attention." He scolds me. I roll my eyes and peer out the window. I notice a male and female walking into the unfinished part of our school.

I raise my hand, "excuse me, may i use the restroom?" The teacher rolls his eyes but complied and lets me leave. I head out the doors and follow the two people into the secondary part of the school. I peer my head into a doorway and watch quietly.

I don't recognize the female, but I recognize the male; it's Chan. I watch silently as they whisper and giggle. Suddenly Chan starts playing with the girls buttons trying to undress her. The unknown girl swats his hand away, "Chan stop.." she whispers. "Oh come on.." he wiggles his eyebrows. The girl gets up to leave but he grabs her skirt and pulls it down. I immediately run into the room and slap Chan across the face. "you awful animal!" I yell at him. The girl picks up her torn skirt, I hand her my jacket to cover up. Chan looks at me completely shocked, "y-y/n... I wasn't going to-" I cut him off, "shut the hell up you son of bitch." I spat out.

I grab the girls arm and lead her out, "Your safe now.." I tell her. I notice her crying, "hey follow me." I tell her gently. She complies and follows me to my car. I get into my car and she follows, I hand her a skirt I picked up from the dry cleaners and some makeup wipes for her mascara. "Do you mind if I call my friend?" I ask. She nods, I dial hyunjins number for him to come outside.

"Y/n? Where are you?" He asks immediately. "I'm fine, please come out to my car it's an emergency." I tell him harshly. "I'm running to your car, what's happened?" He says between pants. "Just hurry.." I whisper and hang up. Before I know it hyunjin is by my door.

I unlock my car and let him crawl into the backseat. "oh.. who's this?" He says noticing the still unnamed girl. "I caught Chan trying to.." i can't finish my sentence without tearing up. I wonder what might've happened if I didn't show up. Hyunjin grabs my hand for comfort. "Hi I'm hyunjin, y/n personal bodyguard. Did Chan try or succeed?" He asks her. "Y/n jumped in before he could do anything.. big." She chokes on her tears. "Y/n, that's dangerous.." he looks at me eyes full of concern.

"If I didn't she'd be another one of his victims.." I whisper. "Did he..?" She asks me. "Yes.." I saw nervous. "When I saw him taking you in there, I left class to make sure you'd be safe." I smile at her. I place an arm around her arm and pull her into a hug. She cries against my shoulder quietly. "I'm so greatful you were there.." she says between sobs. "Your okay..." I whisper. I notice hyunjin smiling at me. I smile back and mouth 'what now?' He shrugs and joins our hug.

She pulls away, "I forgot to introduce myself my name is Lynn." I smile, "y/n." I hold out my hand. She chokes up a laugh through her tears. "Can we keep this to ourselves?" She asks us. "Of course, we don't have the right to tell anyone if your not comfortable." Hyunjin grins. She nods slowly, "I can't face him again.." a single tear slides down her cheek. That's when I start to cry like the sensitive kid i am, "sorry seeing you in pain makes me sad.." i giggle through my tears.

I notice hyunjin holding my hand smiling. "Y'all are a cute couple.." Lynn laughs. I grab my hand back and laugh, "where just really close." I smile awkwardly. "No. He really likes you. The way he ran here when he thought you were hurt, when you were comforting me he was only smiling at you. When you began crying he started to tear up and grabbed your hand." She tells me, eyes full of hope.

I notice hyunjin staring at his feet, his face fully red. "Hey do you want us to drive you home?" I ask Lynn. She nods, "please."

once I drop Lynn off at her place I go back to my place with hyunjin. "Mom I'm home." I yell. No response. I shrug and head into the kitchen hyunjin following close behind. "Y/n?" A familiar voice asks. I turn around and see my older brother seungmin standing in the hallway. "S-seungmin?" I take a step back. He left after he graduated high school and went to go live with his buddies instead of going to college. My mom wouldn't let me see him since he was a bad influence.

"um who's this?" seungmin said pointing to the clueless hyunjin. "Oh.. my best friend hyunjin." I smile. Hyunjin awkwardly waves at him, "i thought you said you were an only child???" Hyunjin whispers to me. "Yeah I am, he was just born from my mom and dad. I don't count him as my brother." I cough. "Wow ruder than ever huh?" Seungmin jokes.

"Why are you here? For the money?" I ask him. "Yeah, my friends and I are gonna start a band and need some money." He smirks. "Good lord, do something good with your life!" I yell at him. I can't help it, seungmin put my mom through so much in her life. It wasn't fair to her or me, he only visits my mom for money.

hyunjin grabs my wrist and brushes past seungmin running up to my room. "hyunjin.." i giggle. "Sorry he was stressing you out and I couldn't-" I placed a small kiss on his lips. "y-y/n..."

+
(( hola soy Dora !! ))