Five + together

[ your POV ]

I held Hyunjin's hands as he set himself on my old skateboard. It was a bit broken but I wasn't about to let this goof mess it up. "Ok now place one foot on the ground like this." I tell him while demonstrating on my board. He wobbles around a bit but soon finds his 'favorite' leg that he'd be propelling himself with.

"Now don't let go until your ready." I grab his hands and start skating, very slowly. We glide up and down streets, he was actually doing pretty good. While going down a hill he gripped my hands tight he squealed like a child. I giggle at watching him get all scared, usually he's "too cool for school."

When we make it back to the street i live on, he lets my hands go and practices by himself. "Your doing great sweetie!" I joke acting like his mom. "Did you just call me sweetie?" He calls out. I blush a little and look down embarrassed. He comes over to me and laughs, "didn't mean to ruin the joke." He says ruffling my hair. I smack his hand away and pout, "don't touch my hair." I say crossing my arms. "You know your cute when your mad." He says before skating away. I jump on my board and skate after him, once I catch up to him I start throwing sticks that's picked up.

"Hey! That's child abuse!!!" He jokes. "I ain't yo mama." I laugh. We ride around freely for awhile just laughing and joking. "Y/n look out!!" Hyunjin calls but before I can do anything I run into something and everything goes black.

[hyunjin POV ]

"Y/n look out!!" I scream at her as she rams into a trash can. I jump off her board and run over to her my heart beating fast. I check her pulse to make sure she's alive, and breathing. I pull her body into my lap and pull out my phone.

"hyunjin.." she whispers looking up at me. "Your ok, the ambulance are on their way." I smile down at her. She closes her eyes and raps her arms around my waist tight. I stroke her soft hair and whisper "it's going to be okay." Only after a few seconds I hear a nearby siren.

I pick y/n up bridal style and run over to the ambulance. "Here! Over here!!" I call out. The truck comes to a stop and two people jump out and take her out of my hands. I follow them into the back of the truck, sitting by her side on the way to the emergency room.

Once in the room the doctors call her parents and inform them of what's happened. Meanwhile I keep petting her hair even though she hates it. She opens her eyes again and looks around, "I'm i in the hospital?" She asks me. "You need to rest close your eyes." I tell her. "It hurts.." she whispers softly I almost cannot hear her. "I know, I know. Your going to be okay I promise. I won't let anything bad happen to you y/n." I say. She grabs my hand and closes her eyes breathing hard.

She falls asleep holding my hand, I make sure she doesn't leave. I continue holding her hand, stroking the top of it with my thumb, whispering "it's okay.." over and over again until I'm interrupted.

"Excuse me kid, I'm her mom you can leave now." Her mom tells me sternly. "Oh well um i-" "listen to me boy get out." I begin letting go of her hand and standing up but she grips my hand tighter. "Don't go hyunjin ... i need you." She tells me. Her mom looks and me angrily but let's me stay.

+

After hours of waiting y/n can finally go home, it's nothing serious. She has a minor concussion and a fracture in her foot but other than that she's perfectly healthy. Y/n doesn't let go of my hand the whole car ride to her house. She rests her head on my shoulder and falls asleep again.

I was going to go home and rest but y/n insisted I stay a little longer. Her mom shows us to her room and helps her daughter into bed and under the covers. "Sleep well princess." She says before leaving the room. Once she's gone I let out a deep breath, i felt like I had to hold my breath around her.

"I told you, you would be fine." I say jokingly. "Don't leave me please." She whispers. I look at her confused, why wouldn't she want me to leave. "I won't ... sweetie." She lets out a hasty laugh. I watch her as she falls asleep. She grabs my hand and places it on her head, I giggle and start stroking her hair.

I rest my head against her bed and close my eyes, I was tired after such a long day. I was just glad that she was ok and healthy. While sleeping she held my hand and snored.

In the morning I helped her mom make her favorite breakfast, waffles and eggs. Her mom made me bring it to her, she says that I make her happy. I smile at the compliment, I hope I make y/n happy. When I enter the room she's sitting up drinking her water. "Hey.. I brought you breakfast." I smile at her. "Why are you here? What happened?" She asked scratching her head. "Why do I hurt so much?" She groans.

"You ran into a trash can, got a concussion and fractured a foot." I sit next to her handing her the food. "You didn't want me to leave you so I stayed by your side until you woke up." I smile at her. "Oh.." she laughs awkwardly. "I'm sorry i made you go through that." She apologizes. "It's ok, I like having you beg for me." I wink at her. She hits my shoulder playfully.

I quickly place my finger under her chin making her look up at me, "I'll always protect you." I tell her sincerely. She smiles giving me a big hug, "thank you hyunjin your the best." We stay in a hugging position for atleast three minutes before she pulls away. I look at her face, it's tear stained. "Y-y/n?"

+
(( I'm bored uwu 🤠🤧💗💜🛹🤤💔❣️💓💖💕🙈😂🖤🖤💀))