one + first day

[your pov]

I sulked in my car outside of my new high school, my parents were forcing me to go here since my other school was full of junkies.

As I walked in, I got a few looks here and there. They weren't ugly looks, just curious looks. I toured the school before I enrolled so I was aware of the whereabouts of my classes & locker. I decided to visit my locker and place some textbooks in there. Everything was going smoothly so far, no one tried to slap my ass or catcall me which was unusual for me.

My parents enrolled me at a pretty prestigious school, so I'm going to guess the boys are more mature and gentlemen like than at my old school. Whilst I was lost in thought, a perky girl approached me behind her stood a boy staring down at his phone.

"Hi! I'm minseo! I'm guessing your the new kid I was told to show around?" Right off the bat I could tell she was annoying, getting in my face and acting perky at 8 in the morning. "yeah ok cool." I say and slam my locker shut.

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me along, the quiet boy following behind, clearly bored. I whispered to minseo, "who is that boy?" She stopped right in her tracks and face palmed herself. "I forgot to introduce your other guide! His name is chan." Chan smiles and waves at me then proceeds to stare at his phone. "He's not normally like this y/n, he's just shy around pretty girl." Chan shoots his head up and smacks minseo' shoulder. I laugh, trying to keep myself from blushing to much.

The first room we entered looked like a science room, "y/n this is the jr. science room. I'm bad at science so I dread this class but the teacher is cool." She tells me. I look around at all the equipment, as I'm looking around a tall man steps out from a closet. I jump back startled, "hi! I'm mr. Kim!" The tall man says, I stare at him flabbergasted. Why the fuck did he just jump out of a closet.

The last place we visit is the football/soccer field, I don't wanna brag but I'm pretty good at soccer. "Do you play?" Chan asked, noticing my excitement. "Yeah, I played at my old school. We were undefeated." I smile proudly. "I'd say join the team, but it's a unisex sport so most of the players are dudes." Minseo tells me. That didn't bother me one bit, I had brothers and dealt with hormonal boys at my old school.

I checked the time, it was exactly 12. I was starving, I needed food in my stomach now! "Hey can we head to lunch?" I ask the two standing Infront of me. They nodded, and lead me to the cafeteria. Everyone was already there, it was weird. No one was on the tables, no one was snorting shit, plus no one was secretly giving each other blow jobs. This school is hella boring, I wish my friends were here to see this prestigious ass school.

"what the fuck.." I murmured under my breath as I got into line behind Chan & minseo. I checked my phone, and when I looked back up, a boy had cut infront of me. "hey asshole ever heard of ladies first?" I tap the guys shoulder. He turns around, towering over me. "you can't curse here ya'know." He tells while rolling his eyes. "no school can control me, I'm In charge of my fucking self." I tell him. A little grin appears on his face, I roll my eyes at him this time. "Move." I say and take my rightful spot back. He doesn't argue, he simply goes back to his place.

I sit down next to Chan & minseo and begin scarfing down my food. This food was amazing, it was so high class compared to my old school. "Why were you talking to Hyunjin?" Minseo asks me. I look up, face stuffed with food. "who? That ass kid who cut me in line?" I ask. She nods, "I was telling him not to cut me." I say shrugging. Chan peers over my shoulder, "he keeps looking at you y/n." He tells me. I turn around and meet Hyunjin's gaze, we stare at each other for a second until he picks up his tray and begins walking over here.

Hyunjin places his tray next to me and plops himself down next to me, maybe to close for comfort. "What do you want asshat?" I ask him. He smirks and begins laughing, "your funny." He tells me. I roll my eyes and keep scarfing down my food. When I look back up, he's staring at my confused. "Have you not eaten in like a week?" Hyunjin asks. I shrug and nod, "I'm not rich like you guys." I tell them. They exchange looks and nod, I ignore it because this food is to good.

+

In my next class I coincidentally I have Hyunjin in. He makes me sit next to him, all the girls in the class stare me down. They all look like they want to murder me, I lean over to Hyunjin. "Why are all these girls death staring me?" I whisper. He looks around at the girls and laughs. "they're just jealous that your sitting next to me." I stare at him confused, he wasn't even that motherfuckin cute??? I ignore all his whispering and focus on the teacher.

Now this is gonna sound like something out of those dramas but, the teacher wanted us to do a project. We had to pick a partner and write an essay on them, we would spend one month on it. We'd get to know the person over the course of a month then write our essay. Like I said this sounds like I'm in some drama but, I of course got paired with Hyunjin.

"ok next set, Hyunjin...." the teacher scanned the room and noticed I was trying NOT to get picked. "y/n!" The teacher smiles at me. The other girls groan in disappointment, I join them. "Why are you moaning? You get to hang out with your favorite ass." Hyunjin whispers to me. I giggle at him calling himself an ass. "yes, you are an ass." I whisper back. He began to giggle loudly, he kept trying to keep it in but then he'd snort. Every time he snorted I'd giggle more.

When class ended Hyunjin walked me to my next class, "when can we meet?" He asks me. "I have no life." I reply. He snickers at my reply, "ok here's my number, text me whenever your free." He hands me a piece of folded up paper. "Ok I'll text you tonight about it." I say taking the paper. He nods, then dashes down the hall to his next class. What a weird kid, I think to myself.

+
(( a/n ; hope y'all enjoyed this first chapter lol, i got this idea from watching ouran host club & a bunch of American dramas lmao. I sort of want this to play out like a typical drama but have like some twist idk.. make sure to comment & keep up with updates <33
- Noah ))