Eighty-One

Calum and I hung out everyday until he had to go back on tour. We went ice skating, surfing, we even went on a cute date. Twitter was living ya. We were the new OTP. Calum loved to take stupid selfies, it was so cute.

Every night, Calum slept next to me, and every night I prayed I He would be there when I woke up. I was always scared to fall asleep, scared it was a dream again and he would be gone. But every morning, I woke up and he was still there. He was still there to kiss me good morning.

His last night before leaving was the hardest. I cried and he held me until I ran out of tears. Then he proceeded to kiss me until I felt better. I didn't want him to leave, I wanted him to stay. To stay with me.

I was crying at the airport, when they finally closed the plane doors. I watched as his flight took off. I watched as Jennie broke down, sobbing that she already misses Michael. I watched as the plane got smaller and smaller. I watched as suddenly the plane was engulfed in flames. I watched as it exploded in the air. I watched as passengers waiting for their next flights started panicking. I watched as Jennie fell to her knees in tears. I could hear her heart breaking into a million pieces. I watched as everything unfolds before my eyes.

I stood there, not knowing what to do. I felt streams of hot tears running down my cheeks. I felt someone usher me to a room, to ask me questions. I watched the small tv they had in the corner of the room play the news. I listened to the anchor man talk about how Flight 5505 exploded. I listened as they said they're theories of terrorism.

The group of fans who were in the airport cried. They all held onto each other for dear life. They sobbed and sobbed. I watched as they're faces changed from happiness to fear. But that's all I could do, watch. I felt nothing. I couldn't feel anything. I was so paralyzed with fear, that I just stood there.

It wasn't until I looked down at my phone, that's when I started crying. I fell to the ground, letting out a cry. I wanted him back, back in my arms. I wanted to hug him and kiss him and tell him I felt the same way. Calum had sent a final text before boarding the flight. Before boarding to his death.

You are the girl from my dreams. The one I dreamt of for so long. I love you.