Seventy-Six

I stood up and dusted my pants off. I tried to speak and apologize, but I was so dumbfounded at who stood in front of me. He just stares at me intensely with hazel colored eyes. His hair, slightly covered with a hoodie, stuck out in a million different directions. I was at a lost for words, I couldn't believe who was standing in front of me.

"I'm s-sorry," I stuttered. He gives me a small smile.

"You already said that," I mentally face palmed myself. Why am I so stupid.

"Right," I say softly. Jennie stood next to me, silent.

"I'm Ashton," he says with a smile.

"I know," I say. He had his hand out extended, waiting for me to take it.

"What?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"I mean, I'm Liv." I say. I took his hand in mine , softly shaking it. His hands were huge compared to my small ones.

"Hey Ashton! Hurry up!" We both turned to see where the voice came from, yet we never let go of our hands. Calum, Luke, and Michael stood a few feet away from us, waiting for Ashton. He turns back at me and smiles.

"Wanna meet the boys?" He asks. I don't say a word, instead I just nod my head. I'm pretty sure my mouth was hanging open. He waves the boys over and they oblige.

"Guys this is Liv," Ash says. I shake Michael's hand first, then Luke. Calum stood there staring at me. He was so intimidating.

"I know you," Calum says. Everyone looks at him with confused expressions. "I follow you on Twitter, you DM'd me today about being here." He says. He then smiles. "Looks like I found you." His smiles turns into a smirk.

Michael's gaze went from me to Jennie, who stood next to me. His lips curled to form a small smile. He walks over to her and introduces himself. As if she doesn't already know who he is. Jennie's face was redder than Ashton's infamous strawberry tomato. It was adorable.

"Would you two like to join us and enjoy a day at Universal?" Ashton asked. I looked at the boys, then at Jennie. She had these big puppy dog eyes, silently pleading me to say yes. I look back at Ashton and smile.

"We would love to." I say. I sneak a glance at Calum. He winks at me and I could feel my face heat up. I looked down and tuck my hair behind my hair. This was already so much better than my dream.