Eighty

Calum—

After riding the rides a few more times, I was completely tired out, I could barely keep my eyes open. All six of us walked out of the park and into the parking lot. Liv and I walked next to each other, our hands kept touching. I was getting a sense of deja vu. I looked down at her and smiled at myself. She was stunning, even with her hair a mess, she was still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of girls.

Liv and I were both walking behind everyone else. We were about twenty feet away from them. I grab Liv's hand and pull her towards me. She does a small spin and collides with my chest, with a small giggle escaping her lips. We stand there, just looking into each other's eyes. She may have brown eyes, but they were so much prettier than any colored eyes I've ever seen. The stars above us, shine down on us and the lights reflect off of her golden, honey colored eyes and I'm at a lost for words. I could honestly, truly stand here in this moment forever.

I cup Liv's face and she leans her head against the palm of my hand, deja vu once again. With my other hand, I grab her waist and pull her even closer to me. "It's like I've known you for awhile, maybe in another life, maybe in my dreams. But I feel so much when I look at you." I was surprised at the words coming out of my mouth. I sounded so soft.

"I feel like I know you too, from my dreams." Liv says. I smile down at her, she blushes and tried to look away. I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers. She tasted of cotton candy and fries. Her lips were so soft and so luscious. She wrapped her arms around my neck, getting on her tip toes to get closer to me. Our lips moved in perfect sync, as if we've done this before. I held onto her as if she was going to taken from me. I never wanted to let go of her. This feeling I got, this is a feeling I never want to live without ever again.