Fifty-Two

Jennie and I stood outside of the venue after the show. We had to wait for everyone to leave. It took almost an hour before everyone decided to go home. It was almost one am at this point. Calum texted me and told us to meet him in the parking lot.

The parking lot was pretty empty, except for the two giant tour busses parked there. I could see Calum standing outside of one. I quickly start in a sprint and run towards him. I jump into his arms and he spins me around. "You were so great on stage!" I say. When he puts me down I frown at him. "But I didn't get a pic or a drum stick." I cross my arms over my chest. He laughs at me and puts an arm around me.

We walk into the tour bus, the boys were all hanging out. "Liv!" Michael yells. "We got you a present!" They all stood at the makeshift kitchen table. They all hand their hands behind their backs. One by one, they all handed me gifts. Guitar pics, drum sticks, towels. Fangirl heaven.

"Oh my god! Thank you guys so much!" I bring them all into a group hug. I turn to Calum and smile.

"Thank you so much." I say. He hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"So, where exactly do you live?" He asks.

"Two hours away," I say laughing. "So we might wanna get going, it's almost 2 am."

"Give me your keys, we're gonna take your car." I roll my eyes and hand him my keys. We all get off of the bus and walk towards the parking garage. Calum and I walk hand in hand.

"You were really good on stage, Calcium." I say smiling up at him.

"Yeah you think so?" He twirls me around and wraps an arm around my shoulder. I nod and smile. "Well, I had to. I had a really pretty girl watching me." I cover my face with one hand and laugh.

"You're so cheesy, Calcium."

"Only for you, Olivianna." I roll my eyes. He was so god damn cute! How did I get so lucky?