Fourty-One

I stood in the mirror and took a deep breath. The concert was tonight, which meant I meet Calum in person tonight. I totally wasn't freaking out. Okay, maybe I was just a little. I mean, it's Calum fucking Hood for god sakes. Yes, he's seen me in pictures, but in real life I'm ugly. Just kidding, I know I'm hot.

The door opens and Jennie walks in. "Are you ready to go?" She asks me. I nod my head. I'm ready as I'll ever be. I grab my bag and we head down stairs. Getting into the car, I plug my phone and click on my concert playlist. I'm so ready for the concert, I wasn't ready to meet Calum.

As we drove, my phone dinged. Looking at it, I saw it was Calum.

I know it's 5am but can you call me?

Okay, so what if we were going to the concert at 5am, we had to get barricade! I unplug my phone and plug Jennie's them dial Calum's number. I might have already memorized it. The phone rang once before I heard Calum's voice on the other end.

"Good morning, baby." His voice was low, his sleepy voice was honestly superior. I couldn't help but smile at his voice. I could honestly listen to him talk for hours and I wouldn't even get bored.

"Good morning, Calcium." I say giggling. I could hear him rolls his eyes at me. He hated when I called him Calcium, but we all know he secretly loved it.

"Are you on your way to the venue?" He asks me. I hear him yawn. He was so soft.

"Yes, I have to be there early so I can get barricade!" I say sternly. Barricade was a very big deal in this fandom.

"When you get there, let me know. I want to come see you."

"I thought we were waiting till after the concert?" I don't think I'm ready to see him this early. I thought I had a few hours to prepare myself. Fuck.

"Baby," he whines. "I've waited six months to see you, I can't wait any longer!" How could I say no to that?

"Okay, fine. But you better throw me your pic during the concert or I'm never talking to you again!" He laughs and agrees. "Oh and I want a drum stick too,"

"I'll do you one even better, baby girl." I know he had a smirk plastered across that beautiful face. "Call me when you arrive." We say our goodbyes and hang up. Holy fuck, I have about two hours to prepare myself to meet Calum.