Chapter 16

"Hi uhh can I get a maple doughnut please. Oh for Hibiscus," I told the girl who I think attends my school.

        "What do you mean for Hibiscus?" 

        "I was told to order that saying Hibiscus," I replied a little unsure.

        "Who?

        "My boyfriend..." 

        "Who?" 

        "Ashton...."

        "OMG! Ashton from Five Seconds of Summer?!"

        "Yes. Can I please get the doughnut?"

        "Alice leave her alone. You must be Hibiscus here's the clue for you and a dozen free doughnuts," a young lady said handing the note. "Alice box them up. Have a nice day." And she disappeared around the back.

        "I highly doubt he's your boyfriend," Alice said.

        "Well I am...." I replied grabbing the box of doughnuts and leaving. I don't need to hear more from her. Sitting in the car  I shove a deliciously fresh maple doughnut in my mouth and opened the note.

        'My delicate beauty, save some for your siblings and head home. Ask Anna for a present. -Ash'

        Okay then at least he isn't going to make me drive back into Orlando, but lets hope Anna actually knows what I'm talking about she's only met him a couple times and she still lives in la la land. 

_________________________________________________________

        "Guys doughnuts!" I should of thought that through as three teenage boys come barreling towards me. "Save one for Anna!" I screeched as Marcus snatches the box from me. "Anna!"

        Then I hear clunking down the stairs and I notice her in dress up clothes. Mom's heels included. Great. 

        "Anna go take mom's shoes off now."

        "But I was just-" 

        "No take them off now," I gave her what Kory y calls the mom look and thankfully it worked. Sitting down as the counter I took one more doughnut for me and one for Anna. I swear you would think these boys have been starved their whole lives by how they eat.

        "Is that one for me? Or did the boys get to them first?" Anna asked getting onto one of the bar stools.

        "Yep. From Ashton so be sure to thank him when he gets back guys."

        "Wait these are from Ashton?" Beau said mid bite of probably his third.

        "Yeah. Why does it matter?"

         "I don't like him. That's why," he replies spitting his chewed up doughnut into the trash and handing Anna the part not eaten.

        "Why? He hasn't done anything to you or anyone else in this house?"

        "I don't care for guys who make out with my sister and who are wanna be bad boys. At least Daisy is a good person." Oh God Daisy.... That part tugs at my heart and I feel like I should tell him now but then Anna interrupts my train of thought. "So Vikki is there something you want to ask me?" she asked grinning. 

        "Do you have something of mine by chance?" I asked her smiling at how she was trying to play cool.

        "Yes I do," she stated proudly and heading up stairs real quick. Soon coming back down with a box wrapped in red sparkly wrapping paper. "From your prince," she chuckled to herself at her comment. She has always been into princess happily ever after stuff.