Chapter 14

Hey y'all! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever! Now bear with me on this chapter I'm typing it up on my phone because all the computers are being used. So here y'all go. I'm thinking about speeding things up with Victoria and Ashton? yah or nah?

------------------------------------------------------------

3 months later- March

        So for this month Ashton and the boys have been on a mini tour along the east coast. It's crazy that they are getting so big, even though its only go shows, but still its crazy. Kory's with drawl from Luke has been crazy annoying those two are inseparable since Christmas. He re enrolled in some classes at the school just so they aren't apart and I'm shocked that they can even use the restroom without the other being there.

        Then recently Kory and I have gotten Calum a girlfriend! It's really awesome because it turns out that he has barge in on Kory and Luke as well as Ashton and me too many times to count. So now he has a new boo to keep him busy. It's weird that he doesn't just walk in anymore, but its weirder not seeing Ashton waiting for me in the parking lot. 

        We do have a routine though with good morning texts to goodnight phone calls and my favorite skype dates on Wednesdays and Saturdays. One time he face timed me during a show and its crazy how lovely and loyal the fans are.

        Anyway we've all have been dying slowly with out them. I miss Ashton's scent and being wrapped in his arms and sleeping over.

        "Vik," Beau said from the door.

        "What?"

        "Something came for you," he said throwing a box at me. In attempt to catch I ended up getting hit in the head.

        "Beau!!!!!!!!" But it was from Ashton. Ripping it open inside was one of his drum sticks with a note wrapped around it. "What?" unscrolling it I read 'Victoria do me a favor and take this to the music store where we first met and ask for Max. -Ash'

        I immediately grabbed my keys and as I rushed out with butterflies in my stomach I yelled, "Beau leaving for the night! Make sure you feed them vegetables!" Sliding into my driver seat I plugged my phone in and turned on Cool Kids by Echosmith but as I sat there I starred at is drum stick and grasped and held it to my heart smiling almost about to shed a tear. Getting out  of park and driving down my road and out of my subdivision. I sped to the Florida Mall excited hoping that this would lead to something amazing.

__________________________________________________

Sorry for a long wait and a short update but I needed to update! And my older sister needs the laptop for school work:(

Will update tonight!!!!!!!!