Chapter 13

Friday- Third Day Back From Break

        "Victoria do you have the answer?" my nasally math teacher asked.

        "No miss," I huffed. I was dieing in school. I just wanted to be out for the summer. I just wanted to see Ashton. We haven't even txted each other in three days. What if he's back in Australia just to see some girl?

        "Then you better pay attention," she spat back at me.

        "Sorry, Miss." On the first day of school Kory, Taylor, and I found out that none of the other boys attend school anymore. They were taking the punk band thing to the next level with being drop outs, but that's my opinion and thankfully my man finished his high school career. Luke being a drop out drove Kory crazy. I'm not going to forget her running across our school courtyard yelling , "HE'S A DROPOUT!!!" Then jumping on me. She thought it was the hottest thing ever and same with Taylor, but teachers gave them dirty looks.

        It was only third period and I felt like graduation was a thousand years away and the end of the class period was a hundred. Then pulling me out of my daze some one knocked on the door. Then just burst in acting like the knock was a warning for their existence.

        "Excuse me! What are you doing in my classroom?" the teacher said with disgust and anger coming from her voice. I smiled. It was Ashton. Then I realized I could get in trouble I stopped. He smiled back and winked. Everyone turned my way.

        "I'm here for my girlfriend. Don't worry the office has excused her from the rest of the day," he threw a pink paper airplane at her. Landing between she huffed and grabbed it.  Walking to the back of the room were I sat he grabbed my book bag and I jumped up and took his hand.

        "Bye Miss. G!" I chirped.

        "Get back here Miss. Montgomery!" and the door was closed as we ran down the hall laughing. Once outside we ran down the steps into the courtyard and to the student lot, thank God I drove with Kory today, and went to the passenger side of the jeep. With him behind me I tried opening it but it was locked.

        "Ash the door," I said out of breath from the running.

        "I need this first," he said huffing out of breath and grabbed my face and pulled me into a passionate hungry kiss. Pulling back even more breathless, "I have missed you so much."

        Blushing I kissed him back just as passionate as before. "I've missed you too," I whispered kissing him again.

        "We better get going before the teacher notifies the office of my rude behavior."

        "Probably should of thought that whole thing through then," I replied hoping into the passenger seat.

        "Nah. I needed to see my beautiful girl," he smiled as he turned the car on.

        "At least you knocked," I laughed as we pulled out of the parking lot.

        Holding my hand, "how was my girl?"

        "Better now that your here."

        "That's good," he hummed. "I heard you thought that I was seeing a Aussie girl instead of seeing family?"

        "Oh. Well yeah kinda. You were gone for so long then changed the day you were suppose to come back," I mumbled.

        "It's okay to think that babe, but no I wasn't with some Aussie girl when I have a perfectly good American girl at home," he squeezed my hand. "I also hear that you and your friends are swooning over us being dropouts?" he smirked.