Chapter 6

This chapter you get to find out about Victoria's family but you also get Victoria and Ashton action. So enjoy! :)

______________________________________________________________

         "Now what are kids like you two doing out at this hour?" The pudgy waitress asked.

        "Just out for a swim miss," Ashton told her in a sweet voice.

        "Mhmm. You two do know you're not aloud out on the beach past eight right?"

        "Now we do Ms. Thank you for the info because we aren't from here you see we are from Australia."

        "So that's where your accent is from? Ha! How wonderful. Now what can I get you two love birds?" She asked pulling out a pen and pad of paper. I nearly chocked on the water I was sipping and I was about to correct her but Ashton carried on with the order.

        "Can we both get some french toast with ham on the side please?" he asked making the stereotypical Aussie accent come out.

        "Of course sugar," the old waitress said. "My name is Vikki if you need any more." How lovely sharing a name with a old chubby waitress. Not.

        "Same with this beauty right here Ms!" Ashton exclaimed loudly. Feeling embarrassed I shrunk into the seat more.

        "How lovely," the waitress smiled at me.

        "I go by Victoria though not Vikki," I told her. "Can I get the time though?"

        "Eleven p.m. Miss." With that she walked off. Holy shit though it's already eleven! I need to call Kory and my parents. Hell my parents wouldn't care with their lame ass jobs. See my mom is a writer and spends a lot of time on book tours and lately she's been going to movie premieres for one book that got crazy popular. Gag. And she has another in the midst of having a script written up in New York so she is rarely  home and when she is she is out on trips with my dad. Now my dad he is a pilot a private one to be exact. He flys celebrities around when they need to go somewhere for a tour or a movie. Recently he's been flying One Direction around for their world tour and since the boys in the band really like going back home on breaks he has to stay where ever they are on the tour. Plus they love flying their family and friends to concerts a lot. I wish they could send for my siblings and I to come to a concert just to see our dad.

        Oh by the way I have four younger siblings. My mom wanted two more but that's when one of her books need a screenplay so they decided against it (thank God). I have my brother Beau who's 16, David who's 14,  then there's Marcus who's 12, finally we have Anna who is 10. Yes I know we are each two years apart but we get along great. I'm glad they can all do their own thing and don't need me home all the time or I would rip my eyes out of my head. I hate now ever having our parents home. But we need money one way or "Victoria?" I heard Ashton say mid way through this ramble.

        "I'm sorry what were you saying?"

        "I wasn't saying anything. You kinda just zoned out after she told you the time. Are you okay?"

        "Yes of course," I said half heartily.

        "Here's the good stuff you two," Vikki, the waitress, said putting two plates filled with food in front of us. After that we shoved food into our mouths with only stopping to talk here and there. I understand a lot of girls don't like eating a lot in front of guys but I honestly don't care, if they don't like me for me then screw them.

        "Damn Victoria you sure can eat," he said with a chuckle.

        "Well I'm hungry," I laughed with him. This was going good.