Chapter 11

"So Taylor is riding with me and Luke with Kory," Michael said since the boys, besides Ashton, came in his car.

        "What about me dude?" Calum asked shoving a handful of ries in his mouth.

        "And Calum. Can't you just go do something with Ashton?"

        "Sorry. I'm going to follow Victoria home so she can drop off her car then we are going out," Ashton told him put stealing a fry from my bag.

        "Dude as much as I would love to crash on your and Taylor's alone time I have a date with destiny tonight," Calum said throwing his bag away being the first to finish.

        "Who's Destiny?" Kory asked.

        "Her," Calum smiled cheekily holding up his right hand.

       "That's gross," Kory rolled her eyes. "Well were off. I'll txt you two in the morning," she said holding luke's hand and walked off to her car.

        "Bye boys!" Luke shouted.

        "Okay then. Stay in your room with Destiny then when we get home," Michael said annoyed taking Taylor's hand and walking to his car.

        "They better not have sex on the couch or I'm going to die tonight," Calum rolled his eyes and gave Ashton a bro hug and held his hand out for me to do the handshake.

        "Move it slow ass!" Michael yelled walking around to the drivers side of the car. "Your riding bitch by the way!"

        "Wonderful," he said and turning and running to get into the car as Michael turned the car on.

        "Well it looks like it's just us babe," Ashton said standing in front of me still holding my hand.

        Smiling I replied, "It sure seems like it." Getting on my toes to kiss him on the lips I felt my phone vibrate. Dispointed at the poor timing I pulled back. While Ashton pouted I saw that Kory txted the group chat saying just in case don't come to her house tonight.

        Taking my phone away from my and turning it off Ashton said, "I think we had something more important to do." And bend down a bit to kiss me. Letting go of his hand and wrapping my arms around his neck I felt him smile as he wrapped his arms around my and picked me up a brief moment. As my legs dangled there I pulled away smiling looking into his eyes. He was looking back into mine smiling. Putting me down he said, "Let's get your car home so we can do more of that in private."

        "Okay. I don't think anyone is home if you want to stay the night again," I smiled as he sliped his arm around me tightly.

        "Actually while I was getting my phone from your room I heard rocking up stairs and some music. I guess to drown out the noise because when I drove away I noticed your sister watching some movie in the living room."

        "Oh God! He's having sex with Anna in the house!" I cried out putting my hands on my face.

        "Who?"

        "Beau and his girlfriend Daisy!" I whined some more.

        "Well I don't think she knows the music was pretty loud."

        "I hope she hasn't caught onto that trick," unlocking my car and getting in. "So I'll meet you at my place? No going in though."

        Leaning down and kissing me real quick, "Of course I'll be right behind you and I'll keep the car running." Then he closed the door for me and went to get into his car which was right next to mine.