Chapter 4

Turning out of Kory's subdivision I finally looked at him and he is just so handsome and out of place among these people we lived around. "So now that you have managed to kidnap me, where are we going?"

        "Kidnaping? Is that what you want to call this?" he said with a unbreakable smile.

        "Then what do you want to call it?"

        "A date witht the boy you dibsed of course."

        "What makes you think this is a date?" I countered.

        "You are dressed nice, beautifully I might add, and your hair is different from when I saw you at the mall today. I really like your hair in a braid by the way," he finished by giving me a quick wink then looking at the road.

        Like the fool I am I couldn't break my own smile from his compliments," Thanks."

        "You're so welcomed babe," he smiled back. Thats when I notice us entering the freeway and driving under a green sign to tell us the right lane is for Cocoa Beach.

        "I'm not driving all the way out to the beach with you! I Barely know you!" I exclaimed uneasily.

        "On this date ms. ms. Whats your last name love?"

        "Montgomery..."

        "So southern."

        "Actually my parents are both from the west coast. So no not so southern."

        "But you say ya'll a lot."

        "I was born here so I guess I am a tad bit southern"

        "Anyway Ms. Montgomery. On this date we are going on a adventure, because I want to top every date you had ever had," he finished with a proud smile.

        "Well no matter what it'll top them all because I've never been on a date until tonight."

        "No way? You're a senior and you haven't been on a date?"

        "Normally girls would find that offensive Mr???"

        "Irwin."

        "Mr. Irwin. But I don't care for dating all that much because I rather be reading than wasting time wondering if he'll txt or call. Or if he'll even show up to the date. So I rather not embarrass myself," I bluntly told him. That's when he grabbed my hand and quickly looking away from the road he said, "l promise my heart and drum set that I'll never ever break your heart or embarrass you." In complete awe I told him, "I'll give you a chance because I know you're telling the truth." Smiling at the road he intertwined our fingers and rubbed his thumb against mine as I laid back.

                                               _________________________________

        "Welcome to the beach princess,"  he said then kissed my hand. Never once did he break eye contact. I could feel myself blush like crazy and knew I needed to splash water on myself.

        Hand in hand we walked down to the shore line and sat down. We just sat there and stared at the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. The best thing was it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. Then Ashton stood up and unzipped his jacket. "What are you doing?" I asked. Then he took off his shirt and just as I suspected he had a toned stomach. I then stood up and took a step back. "I'm not having sex with you so what the hell are you doing?"

        "I'm not going to make you have sex with me Victoria. Did you bring your swimsuit?"

        "Yes? Why though it's December and the water is freezing."

        "Better reason to get in," he smirked.

       Deciding to get out of my comfort zone I undressed and instantly froze. Grabbing my hand Ashton and I ran into the water. Stealing my breath from my lungs I tried to turn around and get out, but that just resulted in him pulling me under. "Gasping for air as I came out I splashed Ashton and yelled, "You ass hole! It's freezing in here let me get out!"

        "No Victoria you are going to live outside of your books you read all day. I promise I'm not going to hurt or embarrass you." He then pulled me close to his body. Wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso he returned my gesture by wrapping his arms around my torso. Then we just stayed there in silence just looking at each other. I pushed some of his wet curls back and he smiled and took my hand with his and kissed my finger tips. Never breaking eye contact. I put my hand back around his neck but his hand never went back around me. Instead he tucked a stray curl behind my ear and left his hand on my cheek. "You're the most beautiful girl ever," he said while slipping his hand to my neck and gently moved his thumb back and fourth on my chin.

        My breath hitched when he rubbed his thumb against my lip and he leaned in. Our foreheads were touching but barely our lips.

        "I want to kiss you," he told me and right before he kissed me, a kiss I've been secretly dieing for since I saw him that afternoon, we heard sirens. Opening our eyes we then saw blue and red flashing lights. How cliche I thought as Ashton gave me his hand before running.

____________________________________________________________________________

Good morning ya'll! I really hope you licked this chapter:)

As I promised I have the actresses for Victoria, Kory, and Taylor

Victoria is.............. Barbra Palvin!

Kory is................... Kate Upton!

           and...

Taylor is..................  Sascha West!

Thank you for the votes and reading guys! It means alot to me:) and thank you to my friends for helping me pick actors for the characters. I hope you like their wonderful choices!

I'll update this afternoon hopefully:)

Byeee my lovelies