Chapter 9

"So what happened last night?" Kory asked raising her eyebrows at me smiling.

        'Wouldn't ya'll like to know," I teased knowing it would bug the crap out of Koors.

        "Oh my God don't be like this we want to know!" Kory cried.

        "Fine," I replied rolling my eyes and so I told the whole story from the beach and the police chase to the diner, to Beau being a ass. I left out his promise and what happened after Beau left the house. That's just for me and Ash.

        "OMG! It's all so perfect!" Kory squealed. "Just perfect! We can go on triple dates now!"

        "Poor Calum," Taylor scoffed. "But I agree with Kory on the triple date thing, because Michael asked me to go bowling and I'm freaked out to go alone! Plus bowling is not my strong suit."

        "Sounds fun. I'm in I haven't been bowling in forever! I'll take the attention away so you can't embarrass yourself," I smile at my friend. That's what being a friend is all about being there for them and embarrassing yourself for them.

        "I'm in as well!" Kory chirped. "Let me ask Luke if he's up for it," with that she pulled her phone out of her bag. "Txt Ashton," she said from behind her phone as she typed away.

        "I don't know."

        "Do it."

        "I'll invite Calum as well then."

        "But that ruins the whole point of a triple date," Taylor chimed in.

        "Yeah but you guys know that these boys don't leave each other out. For example they moved all the way to America together. They aren't leaving one out while the others get lucky."

        "Fine invite him."

        Pulling out my own phone I txted Ashton first then Calum. Within in a few minutes Calum said he was up for it but no reply from Ash.

        "Luke's in."

        "Michael is too of course."

        "Calum is as well but no reply from Ashton yet," I finished. After thirty minutes talking to the girls about Christmas and how we just want to be graduated, sadly Taylor couldn't this year being a junior and all, we finally went to Kory's to pick out outfits for the night.

        "How's this?" Kory asked holding up a t-shirt from her previous cheer season.

        "Don't you think that's a little too laid back?" I asked her.

        "Well I want him to know I was a cheerleader," she replied.

        "Why not just slip it into a conversation? Plus he may of already Insta stalked you and saw that you were one."

        "Oh yeah. Good thinking," she said putting the shirt back into her dresser then went into her walk in closet where Taylor was trying to decided if she should wear the clothes she has in there or steal from ours.

        "Tay go for the Ariana Grande look tonight. Michael would probably die at the sight of you all cute," Kory smiled.

        "I don't know..." Taylor thought looking into the clothes.

        "Do it he'll love it. Plus Arianna clothes are easy access if you know what I mean," Kory winked.

        "Kory! When did you start saying things like that?" I shrieked. All of us laughing, "what have Luke and you been talking about?"

        "Oh nothing," she smirked at us. Oh boy.

        "I'm gonna wear the Ariana clothes then," Taylor laughed pulling a sweater dress out of her stuff. Throwing her white knee socks at her she flipped us off as she went into Kory's bathroom.

        "What are you going to wear?" Kory asked pulling on a long sleeve V neck shirt from Holliser. It was dark blue with silver sleeves. Like always she looked stunning.

        "I'm not sure. Ashton hasn't even replied yet."

        "That's weird," she replied putting on diamond studs then pulling a pair of Miss Me's off a hanger. "Maybe he lost his phone last night. I'll txt Luke and ask him to ask him."

        "Okay, but I have no clue what to wear still," I huffed.

        "Wear that cream long sleeve and do the hippy look not high class look."

        "Good idea," slipping off her massive bed I went into her closet to put on the outfit as she banged on the bathroom door to tell Taylor to hurry her ass up.

        "My hair will take forever to straighten Tay! And you know that so just finish out here you're hogging."

        "Okay!" Taylor huffed opening the door.

        "Thank you," Kory smiled at her and went to turn on the straightener and the curler for me.

        Struggling to get my skinnies on my phone buzzed. "Toss that to me Tay." Catching it I saw David, Beau, then Marcus had txted me.

        'Can you drop me off at the mall? I have to meet my friends there?'

                -David

        'Will you take me to George's house? He said I can stay the night before they head to Hawaii.'

                -Marcus

        'Going to Daisy's for a "sleepover"'

                -Beau

        Replying an okay to Marcus and David. I txted Beau back.

        'What about Anna? She'll be home alone?'

                -Victoria

        'So? She's been home alone before?'

               - Beau

        'Since when!?'

               - Victoria

        'Since you live at Kory's now'

                -Beau

        'Fine nothing better not happen to her'

                -Victoria