Electric |Ethan Dolan|

Kiss me, we're on fire, babe
Love me, take me to outer space
Kiss me, we're on fire, babe
Love me, take me to outer space

Your POV

Your childhood best friends seat there laughing uncontrollably as they filmed a video for their YouTube channel. A small smile had made its way onto your face as you watched them goof off and enjoy what they were doing. That soon came to an end when they bid the camera farewell signifying the end of the video.

"Y/N!" Grayson yelled pulling you into his arms as he hugged you tightly "What did you think of the video?"

"It's great Grayson! The fans will love it as they always do" You smiled

Ethan joined you and his twin in your little discussion but stayed quiet as he looked at you. Grayson noticed Ethan's change of attitude when he went to hug you again and smirked as he held you into his side. Grayson made eye contact with Ethan as he leaned down closer to you.

"I'm gonna go get us food I'll be back" Grayson said kissing your temple making a small blush coat your cheeks.

You were a bit thrown off from the small friendly kiss, Grayson had never done that before. You took one look at his smug face and then at Ethan, the boy looked as if he was going to beat his own twin to death. You watched Grayson as he left the house with a confused expression.

"Okay then" You mumbled looking back to Ethan who was still angrily staring at the door "Ethan?"

"Do you like Grayson?" He asked looking at you his features softening at your voice, eyes swirling with worry and hurt

fuck I really wanna kiss his stupid face, he really is oblivious

You bit your lip lightly and stepped closer to him, his hazel eyes watching your every move as you moved closer. You grabbed his face lightly, thumb running across his bottom lip as you got closer to his face. Your lips brushing his as you looked at him.

"Kiss me" You whispered

Ethan wasted no time in placing a soft kiss to your lips, the kiss grew more passionate with each passing moment. You tangled your fingers in his hair and melted into him. Ethan was your drug, he made you feel alive. His touch was electric.

"I've wanted to do that for so long" Ethan hummed kissing down your neck

"Why didn't you?" You gasped as he sucked on your neck

"I didn't want to ruin our friendship" He frowned looking at you "I also didn't know if you felt the same way"

You placed a hand on his cheek brushing your thumb gently across his soft skin. Your eyes scanning over every feature in his face until you reached his eyes. You smiled softly at the boy who stood before you with tousled hair and red swollen lips. His eyes filled with love and admiration.

"Ethan, I'm so in love with you that it baffles me how oblivious you are" You giggle "Its always been you that's why my relationships never lasted"

"Because of me?" He blushed

"Yeah they figured out that I was into someone else more than I was into them" You say "You've got me fucked up Grant"

Ethan smiled and leaned back down to kiss you once more, his touch igniting a fire in you that you hadn't known could ever exist. Your hands ran through his tousled hair as your lips feverishly moved against one another's. His large hands caressing your body as he pressed himself closer to you.

"Get a room" Grayson yelled as he poked his head back in grabbing his keys

"Shut up!" Ethan groaned nuzzling his face in your neck

You snickered at the blushing boy but you couldn't be happier in that moment. Ethan's touch was electric and he as a person made you feel alive. Nothing could ever amount to the way your heart felt when he was around and he could relate to that.

_________________________________
Thank you for 3k! There will be more updates on this book hopefully I'm trying my very best lol. I hope you guys are liking it so far though :)