Sweet Creature |Grayson Dolan|

bc i love my mans harry styles

Sweet Creature, Had another talk about where it's going wrong

You and Grayson stood in the middle of the room, a large gap between you both. Chests heaving as you were screaming at one another only moments ago. You and Grayson had been fighting nonstop for the past two weeks and today was probably the worst fight you'd had.

"I'm done" You say your voice cracking as you do so

Grayson's angry expression melted away now replaced with confusion and hurt, his eyes focused on you. You, the person he was hopelessly in love with.

"What do you mean you're done?" He asked

"I'm done Grayson we've been at each other's throats for the past two weeks" You point out "And quite frankly, I'm tired of it. Maybe we shouldn't be together anymore"

Those words hurt not only Grayson but you as well, you were so in love with Grayson but you just didn't want to keep fighting with him anymore.

But we're still young, we don't know where we're going but we know where we belong

Grayson shook his head at your words letting out a loud laugh. He laughed and laughed until his tears rolled down his cheeks, but he wasn't crying tears of joy. The tears that fell down his beautiful face were ones of pain. He didn't want you to go, he knows that he's young, that you're both so young but he wanted you forever.

Even though the relationship had no direction, you both knew that your place was in each other's arms. You watched as he cried, cried for you. You felt tears well up in your eyes as you looked at him. He choked on his sobs as he fell to his knees.

"I can't lose you Y/N" Grayson whimpers "I don't want you to leave"

You looked at the broken boy who kneeled before you, his cheeks blotchy and wet with the tears falling from his eyes. His pink nose becoming darker due to how much he was crying. You loved him, you love Grayson so much. You couldn't leave him you knew you couldn't.

"Don't let us go please" He weakly pleads "This is where we belong"

I know we started, two hearts in one home

Grayson watched you with hopeful eyes, hoping that you'd agree to stay. You looked at him, really looked at him. You remembered how you started with him, you remembered all the good times, everything. You slowly drop to your own knees, tears rushing back into your eyes as you stare at him. The room suddenly felt small as Grayson scooted closer to you, merely inches away as you studied one another.

"This isn't how it's supposed to end" He whispered

It's hard when we argue.we're both stubborn,I know

You shook your head at him, this was a trick. You couldn't stay. All you guys did was argue now, maybe it'd stop after this but only for a while. You had to be rational about it but at the same time you knew in your heart that this fight, this would end the arguing for good.

"No,I'm not giving into you" You stubbornly mutter "You did this yourself Grayson"

"Me? It takes two to create fights Y/N" Grayson retorted "You're just as much to blame"

"Here we go again" You scoff "There's no point of ya being together if all we do now is fight"

"I know it's hard when we argue" Grayson says noticing how you'd moved away from him "But we argue because there's something here to fight for"