Exposed|Ethan Dolan|

Your POV

Ethan, your best friend, was forcing you to be in one of their videos much to your dismay. You sat between him and Grayson staring into the camera as the boys talked excitedly. Ethan wrapped an arm around your shoulder and gave you a little shake making you look at him.

"Well don't look to excited to be here Y/N" Ethan teased

"I didn't want to be on camera" You grumbled crossing your arms and leaning into Grayson as you shoved Ethan away with a pout.

"We're answering questions sent in from you guys!" Grayson chuckled wrapping his arm around your shoulder "This one is for Y/N from (username) are you in Ethan or Grayson's lane?"

"Sorry I don't know an Ethan" You smirked "Team Grayson all the way because he's obviously the best and that's the tea sis"

"Wow I'm so hurt" Ethan said feigning hurt as he placed his hands over his heart "I thought we were the best of friends Y/N"

"You thought wrong" You said flipping your hair

Grayson was laughing at the red blush that coated Ethan's cheeks. The video continued on until Grayson smirked and handed you his phone so you could ask Ethan the final question

"Ethan, (your shipname something) asks do you like Y/N as more than a friend? Please confess because it's way too fucking obvious" You raised an eyebrow and looked up at Ethan

"Come on E, answer the question" Gray said with a teasing smile "It's clearly super obvious"

Ethan looked down at you and then back at the camera with wide eyes, his lips parted as he tried to form proper words. His cheeks were red once again making you question his feelings toward you.

"Eth?" You mumbled "Answer the question"

"Yeah, I mean how could I not? I've liked you forever but you never noticed"Ethan shyly said "This is so embarrassing!"

"What? You like me" You gasped "But I'm in Graysons lane!"

"Why are you making this even more embarrassing" Ethan groaned hiding his face as you and gray laughed.

"Chill, I like you too Ethan" You grinned pulling his hands away from his face

He hugged you into his chest with a bright smile on his face. You giggled and looked over at Grayson who was smiling lightly.

"I just exposed myself" Ethan mumbled "You guys better freaking subscribe and like the video!"

"Yeah subscribe and like the video because my ship has sailed" Grayson cheekily grinned

________________________________
THIS THE FIRST IMAGINE OF THIS IMAGINE BOOK AND I HOPE YALL LIKE THIS SHIT MAN

IF YOURE NEW TO MY WRITING HI HOW ARE YOU?!

I HAVE OTHER BOOKS BUT LIKE YEAH OKAY BYE