Tied Up |Grayson Dolan|

The first smut in this book oh fuck YALL not ready for this. Grab a bible and some holy water ;)

Your POV

You were a very famous actress and tonight you had just attended an award show because you were nominated for three awards. After winning your awards you attended the after party with your boyfriend Grayson, to celebrate the wins of the night. His eyes stuck to you as they admired the way your red dress hugged your figure perfectly. His lip between his teeth as he watched you dance with some of your costars.

You noticed the way he stared at you and you beckoned him over to where you were dancing. You grin and wrap your arms around his shoulders as you nuzzled your face into his neck. You teasingly kissed it and began to suck at the soft skin making his breath hitch.

"Y/N, you better stop" He warned

"And if I don't" You say into his ear as one of your hand brushes over his crotch

"I'm going to punish you" He hissed as you firmly grabbed him

"What are you waiting for?" You giggle kissing the corner of his mouth before leaving the party hinting for him to follow you.

Grayson is quick to follow you as you exit the building and get into a black SUV that was ready to take you both home. His large hands grip you tightly as you sit on the leather seat. He effortlessly lifts you up onto his lap and begins to kiss your neck. You sigh softly into his ear as he sucks on your sweet spot gently.

"Grayson" You breathe out as his lips begin to trail down to your exposed chest.

"I need you so badly" He huskily murmured "You make me crazy"

You feel the car roll to a stop as you began to move on him. You quickly thank the driver and run to his front door. Grayson soon joins you at the door as he hastily unlocks it. You both stumble inside wordlessly as you hungrily stared at one another. The dress coat Grayson wore was awfully tight on his arms because of his muscles. His tie was slightly undone and his hair a bit messy. He looked extremely hot, you could feel yourself grow wet with each passing second.

"I want to rip that damn dress off you" He lowly said

"Do it" You smirk walking towards him "I want you so bad"

Grayson wasted no time in removing the red dress off your body, his hands rubbing your soft skin as he kissed his way up your thighs. Pushing you down on the bed he takes his tie off and uses it to tie you up. His lips touching the lace of your black panties. His jaw clenched as he really got a look at you his breath catching in his throat.

"You're so wet" He practically moans pulling your panties down and wasting no time in plunging his tongue between your folds.

A loud cry of pleasure left your lips as he licked up and down, sucking at the sensitive bundle of nerves. His fingers joking his tongue as he made you wither at his touch. Your hands tugged at the tie that was bounded to the bedpost as you wanted to touch Grayson as well.

"I'm close" You moan

Grayson pulls away making you whine at the loss of contact. He hovers above you once more and kisses you gently. Your hands cup his cheeks as you take in the sweet gesture before feeling him slam into you.

"Oh fuck!" You cried out as he pounded into you with no mercy. "Grayson!"

"That's not my name baby" He lowly growled slamming into you at a harder and faster pace

"Daddy" You moaned trembling underneath him as you left long, red, angry scratches down his back.

"You feel so good Y/N" He moans into your neck sucking on it

"You look so hot when you pound into me daddy" You lowly moan sucking on his neck after he pulled away from your neck.

"Fuck" He loudly moaned as you felt his dick twitch inside of you.

A loud moan left your lips as did one from him. His lips attached to your bare chest leaving large dark hickeys all over them.

"That was amazing" He panted falling beside you.

"I should tease you more often" You giggle

Grayson smiles gently and lifts a hand to remove the tie

"You're all mine baby" He murmured "I love you" .

"I love you too" You smiled kissing his cheek

Nothing could be better than a little drink and short drive.

______________________________
I never update here but I'm gonna start doing it I swear it okay okay s