Moving On?

~Ayanna

At The Bar

"This place is really nice" My friend Miki said. I was with my best friend Mikaya. She basically dragged me out the house today. I still have so many things to do, for Nevie. Jesus Christ. This bar isn't interesting at all. Just a bunch of Ratchet Hoes tryna make a rich nigga knock them up. "Damn who is he!?" She said.

I looked in the direction she was looking and I saw this beautiful man. He had green eyes, curly brown hair with a nice fade on the sides, and his outfit would make a girl faint. He was looking hella good.

"I see you girl" She said. I laughed as she teased me "He is so damn fine" I said.

"Girl go get that before I do" She said while nudging my shoulder. I saw him by the bar and decided to go over there but act like I was trying to get a drink.

"Um excuse me, can I have some ciroc on ice with a touch of cranberry" I said.

I could feel his gaze on me as I ordered. I turned around "Hi" I said as I smirked at him.He grinned this sexy ass grin. Damn. "Hey Shawty, What's a pretty lady like you doing at a bar alone" "I don't know. What's a fine man like you doing all alone?" Who said I was ever shy? "Waiting for the right woman, but it looks like I found her." He said looking me up and down while biting his lip. I blushed as I sipped my drink.

"Oh really?" "Defiantly, what's your name beautiful?" "Ayanna you?" "Jamal, You wanna go dance" "of course"

I grabbed his hand as we made our way to the dance floor. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck. We slowly danced as the song went on. He smells really good. Once the song went off the DJ told us to grab the opposite sex and come out to the floor. Next thing I know Anaconda By Nicki Minaj comes on. And I just go crazy! This is one of my favorite songs. I turned around and started to Twerk on him not missing a beat. He grabbed my hips as he grunted "Damn girl" I heard him say as I started to grind on him. I'm surprised he kept up. I could feel some one's glare on me. I looked and froze. It was him.

~Roc

We arrived at the bar and it was really nice. I had all the boys with me. Well other than prince. It was so many beautiful women here. Me and Imani didn't work out if that's what you wondering. Lol yeah that wasn't going to work so I gotta find me a woman. I heard the DJ say grab someone and come out to floor. I saw this woman Sitting by her self just looking at everyone dance. "Hey, beautiful" I said as I approached her. She turned around and I swear everything stopped. She is beautiful. "Hi" she smiled at me. "I'm Chresanto, Whats your name?" "Uh Mikaya but everyone calls me Miki" "Pretty name for a pretty lady." She blushed and looked at me. "You look really familiar. Do you do anything in the entertainment business?" she asked me. "Yes, you might know me from the group Mindless Behavior?" "Oh Yeah! Oh wait... So you know Craig?" "Yeah Prod. He's here. You know him?" "Oh shit" she said as she looked down. What did Prod have to do with anything?

~Prodigy

I saw her. With someone else. I held Arin close as I stared at her while she was dancing on him. She looks so different... A good different. Wow. She turned around and froze when she saw me. I saw her eyes start to well up in tears as she ran to the girls bathroom. "Baby let's go dance!" Arin said to me as she pointed to the floor. "Okay baby" I couldn't get her out my mind as we danced. She looks so beautiful, so mature. I didn't mean to make her cry. I hope she is okay. "Baby what are you thinking about?" "Nothing. I'm fine. "You sure?" I leaned down and pecked her lips in reply as she deepened. I wasn't really feeling the kiss like the past ones. it just didn't feel right. I pulled away, "I'll be back" I went into the girls bathroom and heard sobbing. "Ayanna" She unlocked the door and came out of the stall. "What" "How are you?" "How am I?! How the fuck do I look huh! Why are you here! Huh you wanna break heart again!!" "Ayanna I'm sorry." "No the fuck you aren't! I hate you Prodigy" She said as she walked out. Well damn. I didn't realize that she would be that upset, and She hates me? That hurts man.

~Ayanna

Seeing him brought so much Hatred and Anger into me. And he has a new bitch! I just need to go home and go to sleep. I approached Miki as I saw her talking to a man that looked really familiar. "Roc?" he turned around and widened his eyes as he picked me up and spinned me around "Girl I missed you so much! How are you?" "I'm good I guess." He saw my red and puffy eyes "You saw him didn't you?" "Yeah" "I'm sorry Yanna." "It's cool but I'm gonna go. I'll see you around. Miki you can stay. Jamal is taking me home." "OMG that's his name" Yes" I said while giggling. I hugged her and Roc and looked at prod one more time and walked out.