Baby Baby Baby!

Hey y'all I'm back. Um I've been thinking of more to add to the story and hopefully it's good. ight leggo!

_______________________________________________________________

~Yanna (2 weeks later)

I looked at the stick in my hand... + I slide down the wall and cried my heart out. I'm 16 and pregnant not to mention its because I got raped! What am I gonna do? I don't even know who the baby's dad is!

*Knock Knock*

???: Ayanna are okay?

I knew it was Prod by the sound of his voice.

Me: I'm fine baby

Prod: Let me in.

I unlocked the door for him and sat on the toilet and stared at the test.

Prod: Baby what's wrong

I looked up at him and started crying again.

Me: I'm pregnant and I don't know who the dad is because I got gang raped.

He came and hugged me and rubbed my back as I cried harder. I can't have a baby at 16. I'm a baby myself. I can't believe this is happening to me. What did I do to get raped!

Prod: It's okay I will help you with the baby. You will be fine.

Me: I can't have a baby at 16 Craig. How would I look! Like a hoe. That's what I would look like!

Prod: No you won't Ayanna you will look like someone who got raped. You had no control over that situation.

I got up and threw the stick in the trash. Prod got up too and hugged me and kissed me real quick. I looked at him dead in his eyes and I saw Sympathy and love. I-i think I might love him.

Prod: Your gonna get through this. I will be by your side every step of the way.

Me: Prod I think I- I think I love you.

Prod: I think I love you too.

He brushed his lips against mine and that led into a  full make out session. His lips felt so right on mine it's like we are meant to be together. I pulled away and hugged him. We both walked out the bathroom and went into the living room to see roc and ray watching tv.

Roc: wassup?

Me: Nothing. Where's Imani?

Roc: Don't know Don't care.

Me: It's time for y'all to talk now.

Roc: What the hell! No way

Me: Why not!

Roc : Hm I don't know. Maybe because she put you in a coma and accused you of killing your brother.

Me: I forgave her Roc. You do the same. Please for me?

Roc: Fine Ayanna.

I ran to him and pinched his chubby cheeks. He started laughing and playfully pushed me off the couch.

Me: Ow you little booger!

Roc: I'm a booger HAHAHA!! Okay Ayanna.

I stuck my tounge out at him while the boys kept laughing. I love these boys right here. I laughed along with them until there was a knock at door.

Me: I'll get it!

I jumped up and opened the door to see the bitch himself.

Me: What the fuck do you want.

Prince: Did you forget that this is my room too?

He pushed past me and walked into the room.

Prince: What's up y'all.

Prod: What the fuck. Why are you here.

Prince: This is my room too nigga.

Roc: And you think your wanted here. Your a damn pussy because if Prod wasn't tied up you ass would be grass!

Prince: But do I give a fuck. Naw nigga. I still got what I wanted which was some pussy and damn ma You was tight.

Me: You are disgusting. I never thought that you would do something like that. But karma is a bitch my friend. It's gonna come right back and bite you in the ass. Jacob Perez. That's what your 'Nirvanna Niggas' call you right? Jacob Perez? Do you know how stupid you look and sound. YOU RAPED ME YOU ASS! WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO YOU!

Prod ran up to be to and rubbed my shoulders. I was so pissed!

Prod: Calm down your putting stress on you and the baby.

Prince: Baby?

Me: Yes Nigga BABY! I'm pregnant! And guess what it could be any of your 'niggas' because I was gang banged nigga!! 5 stupid fucks raped me nigga! Then when you raped me you  was tryna do it all slow and shit like you makin love or some shit. What the fuck! You stupid as fuck nigga you ain't never gonna get no respect from me and if this baby is yours I'm not gone let you see it he or she won't have no type of relationship with you.

Fuck nigga.

With that I walked out like a boss. Nigga must be out his damn mind thinking he gone have a damn relationship with My baby. Nigga must be in the clouds.

-Prince

Well damn. I know y'all don't like me but to be honest I still don't give a fuck. I got what I wanted which was some pussy. But I don't want no god damn baby. The fuck I look like being a dad at 17. Tf! But I'm done with all of them. I'm not gone bother them anymore. So just leave me the fuck alone. Jacob out.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'm dying bruh. I was rolling when Ayanna was confronting prince. like YASS! Tell em!

Lmao. I know this was a short chapter but I needed to update y'all fr. but I will be back!

-Yanna