FDB

I'm getting bored with this book so ima spice it up. I gonna bring alot of drama in this chapter so brace yourself. And ima change my writing style. You will understand it tho. 

Oh! I just got done with 2 weeks of marching band camp and there is this boy named Chazz. He is so sexy!! I know i need to drink some water but he is on the drum line and I'm like i wanna hit "your" drum if you know what I mean. 

And to the story! 

=================================================== 

~Prince 

So yes I am still going with the plan. I have to break Ayanna and Prod up somehow by tonight, and get her to come with me to get her mind off of the breakup. Then I will take her to the Nirvana trap house, let the boys do whatever they want to her. This is the best plan! I just don't know what to do about Prod. He finds out things quick that its like he is a psychic. As I walk out the trap house I see Issa standing outside holding his pistol. 

Me: Why do you have that? 

Issa: You never know when some shit will blow up. So I always come prepared. 

Me: Okay? So with this plan. What are going to do about Prodigy. 

Issa: I thought about kidnapping him with the girl and let him watch us get some pussy. 

Me: What? No. Do you know what Prod would do to me? 

Issa: Nigga! Shut up! Damn! You always scared! 

Me: But don't you think we should give them a little time? They have only been together for about 4 hours. 

Issa: Nigga didn't you say you are leaving Florida? 

Me: I'm leaving in 3 days.  

Issa: Okay on the day before you leave we will attack. Be at the trap house at 12 a.m. sharp. Now get yo Mexican ass off my porch. 

Me: Aight.  

I shoot up the Nirvana gang sign and got in my car to go back to the hotel. Ayanna you have no clue what will happen to you in two days. I smirked to myself and continued driving.

A/N: (I'm just going to skip 2 days.)

~Yanna 

2 Days have passed since the whole confrontation with Imani and it seem as if I became closer to the boys except Prince of course. Speaking of Prince I'm getting a little suspicious of him. He always gives me the evil smirks and weird smiles and it really is starting to scare me. As I walked into his room I see him laying on his bed listening to music. It looked like he was sleeping but I couldn't really tell so I tapped him and he snapped the open so fast that it scared me! 

Me: You scared me there. 

Prince: Oh I'm sorry. You wanna come sit. 

Me: (gets nervous) Um sure.  

I slowly sit on the other side of the bed so that I wouldn't lead him on. 

Prince: Why are you sitting all the over there? I'm not going to bite. 

Me: Uh. Okay (she scoots closer to him.) 

Price: How is your relationship with Prod? 

Me: Its going really good. 

Prince: Has he even taken you on a date? 

Me: Not yet. He said he will as soon as the tour is over. 

Prince: (scoots closer to her and put his hand on her cheek and rubs it) Your really beautiful Ayanna. (leans into her and kisses her softly as she kisses back)