Updates

6 Years Later

~Ayanna

Well hello you guys. Its been a while. A lot of things have been difficult in the past 6 years. Prod and I broke up about 2 years ago. I really don't know why he broke up with me. He said he would always be there. But oh well... I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Nevaeh Arielle Brooks. Born on August 28 , My grandmother's birthday. Isn't that a coincidence. My baby is 6 years old right now and acts just like me. Just as sassy as can be. She Is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love her so much. Her Dad? Yeah it's him. That's all in the past now. I have moved on from it but I still will not let him see her. What the fuck would I look like. I still keep in touch with Roc and Ray. They have been there for me since they first sung at me house. Lol... the memories. I am now 22 years old. I have a nice paying job here in Atlanta and just a small house for me and Nevie. Nothing much, just enough to get by. Everything has been well. I am going to a bar with my good friend Mikaya. She says its time for me to stop mourning over Prod and get a man. Lol I love that girl. Well let me get dress. I'll see y'all at the party.

~Prodigy

Aye hey y'all! Alot has been going on. I broke up with Ayanna awhile ago. It just wasn't working out with her. She has a child and was ready to settle down. I'm not ready for all of that. I'm 23 for crying out loud. Shit I wanna live my life. I have a current girl. Her name is Arin. She is amazing and I'm in love with that girl. Lol. When me and Ayanna first broke up, I definitely regretted my decision and cried a couple of times. But I think It was for the best. She probably has moved on and has someone else and if she does then I'm happy for her. MB is still together..sort of. Prince quit the group a couple of months after the rape situation. I guess he couldn't take all of the guilt. He apologized to Ayanna but her stubborn ass didn't accept it and then after that we never heard from him again. Oh well.. Me, Roc and Ray are looking another member to fill in for Prince. His name is Elijah. He is a cool dude but the nigga is from Kidz Bop. Lmfao like Wtf. I didn't even know that they still had that shit. But I will talk to you guys later. Ima go hit up this bar in ATL Shawty. Duces.

_______________________________________________________________

Hey y'all I know this chapter is short I will update again tomorrow. I'm sorry y'all.