so we meet again??

OUTSIDE 

YANNA POV: (as we walked out the hotel i noticed this little crowd banging to some music! like they were turnt all the way up so i couldnt help but go check it out) aye you guys ima go check out that crowd okay?  

Prod: you want me to with you? 

Yanna: i wont be there that long 

Prod: be careful  

Yanna: okay father (walks over to the party and starts dancing until someone pushes her and she turns around quick) what the he- ?!!!!!

?: yea bitch is me!! ( walks toward her) 

Yanna: (backs up and gets nervous) why are you here? 

?: i came to beat your ass! you thought that you could get away with what you did! 

Yanna: what did i do to you! 

?: a good ass beaten will let you know! 

no ones Prov: ? jumps on ayanna and punches her the face .Ayanna )tries to fight back but is slowly loosing conciseness (sorry dont now how to spell :) ) ?picks her up and body slams her onto the hot concrete road and spits a slimy sticky mucus o her face and drags her to the back of the hotel)  

Yanna POV:  

Yanna: (blacked out) 

?: this is what you get for everything you did to me!!! i fucking hate you ayanna! i hope you go to hell!! (runs away) 

Prod POV: yo ayanna should be back by now! (gets nervous) 

Roc: exactly! where is she? 

Ray: lets go see 

boys: (start walking) 

Prod: I'll call her (calls her # but she doesnt pick up) she isn't answering! 

Ray: chill prod i doubt anything is wrong with her 

Roc: does she keep the sound on her phone high? 

Prod: yea she doesn't like it when it isn't 

Roc: whats her ring tone? 

Prod: our song Valentine's girl 

Ray: call it again and dont make a sound 

Prod: (calls her phone again and hears Valentine's girl very quietly) hey.... every time i see you i lose my... where you stay whats your fav... some how some way.... Will you be miiiii..... (they walk toward the back of the hotel ad see ayanna) 

Roc: (looks in disbelief) oh my god  

Prod: (lays beside her and starts crying) whyyy!!!! (shakes her bloody limp body) 

Ray: (tears up) prod dont shake her! 

Prod: TF YOU MEAN DONT SHAKE HER! SHE COULD POSSIBLY BE DEAD!!! 

Roc; prod calm down. she will be okay... ray call the ambulance 

Ray: (sniffs) okay (walks off) 

Prod: this is all my fault! i shouldn't have every consider liking her i should've never asked her on a date! look what i have done! (shakes her again) wake up ayanna! 

Roc: STOP SHAKING HER!!!!(starts crying) i love her too so please stop! 

Prod:(wipes his tears) im sorry 

Ray: they're on the way 

Prod: (starts crying again) i cant believe this happened to her... listen i just met her but i love her! and i need for her to wake up! 

Ray: i know this is hard for you but you have to be song for ayanna. 

Prod: ok (hears the ambulance) they're her (picks ayanna up) 

paramedic: (runs over to them) do you guys know what happened? 

Prod: no we were looking for her and we found her here 

paramedic: ok (puts ayanna on a former gurney and but her into the ambulance) 

Prod: do i get to go with her ? 

paramedic: no im sorry but your underage  

Prod: ok tell the limo guy to come on 

Roc: okay (gets the limo dude) 

Prod: yall go ahead ad take her 

AMBULANCE LEAVES 

Roc: (comes back) come on guys 

YANNA POV: DREAM MODE