Surprise

"Well, what do you think? Do you like it?"

Scanning the queen up and down, your pulse quickens and suddenly you're feeling very warm.

"Whoa, Elsa," you say, blushing. "You look different. It's a good different. I mean, I love your ice dresses, but this purple one really suits you."

She smiles and folds her hands in front of her, her radiant, natural elegance making the ball gown appear even more lovely.

Unable to resist, you slowly stand from your seat and place both hands on her waist, just above the curve of her hips.

Those hips...

She stifles a giggle at how your pupils are dilating as your eyes trace over her figure.

You smile and plant multiple kisses on her neck and bare shoulders, her scent driving you wild.

She lets out a soft moan.

Whispering that you want her, right here, right now, you begin to unfasten her dress.

She nods excitedly and runs her fingers through your icy white locks, her currently unbraided blonde ones spilling down her back like pale gold satin.

"Wait," she says, gesturing to the dressing room door.

For a moment you're worried she'll tell you this isn't a 'suitable time'.

But she doesn't. Instead, she quickly freezes the locks before anyone can disturb and then gazes at you seductively.

You grin like a child on their birthday.

Later that evening, the guests start arriving for the ball that's being held in celebration of Queen Elsa's twenty-second.

Most of them are simply dignitaries and nobles who she only ever socialises with on formal occasions. But still, at least the important people in her life will be present.

You, her consort and personal guard.

Her now-married and heavily pregnant sister Princess Anna.

Her loyal friend and brother-in-law Kristoff Bjorgman, who also happens to be Arendelle's Royal Ice Master and Deliverer.

And of course, Elsa's 'babies' Olaf and Marshmallow.

Sven unfortunately will have to remain in the stables. But he doesn't mind. Not as long as he has an unlimited supply of carrots to keep him entertained.

Wearing your new outfit - personally chosen by the Queen of Arendelle herself - you once again check the hidden pocket on the inside breast to ensure Gerda did as you requested.

"Yep," you think aloud, pleased. "It's in there."

"What's in where?" asks a familiar voice.

Startled, you turn to see Anna entering yours and Elsa's bedroom, her belly huge and in a specially fitted green dress.

"Anna!" you beam. "Uh, here. Sit down." You lead her to a chair.

"Thanks," she says, smiling in amusement at how concerned you seem. "This baby weighs a ton."

You smile back. "And how is our little prince or princess?"

"Wriggly."

"That's good, right? Means the kid is strong."

Anna shrugs. "That's what everyone keeps telling me. Anyway, enough about me. What did you decide to get Elsa for her birthday?"

"Can't say," you answer, grinning. "It's a surprise."