Your Majesty

You're lost.

"Great. How on Earth is anyone supposed to read this stupid map when it's in an ancient language?"

You glance up at the sky and notice how it's growing darker by the minute.

"Even greater."

There's a valley up ahead. Not the most ideal spot to set up camp. But it'll do.

You sit on a rock to rest for a bit, your mind consumed by a certain queen. You bury your face in your hands, desperate to forget but simultaneously clinging to your memories of her.

"Hey!" exclaims the rock, startling you.

"Whoa!" Bewildered, you back away from the talking inanimate object with extreme caution. "What the-"

Moving, the apparent moss-covered rock springs to life, revealing a human-like face and pair of stubby arms and legs.

"That hurt!" the little troll yells at you in its high-pitched voice.

You realise it's a child. "Sorry," you say, crouching down to be at her level. At least, you assume she's a girl. "It was an accident." You smile. "I'm a friend of Kristoff Bjorgman's. Do you know who that is?"

Forgiving you, the troll nods. "Yeah, he's my cousin!"

You chuckle at her excitement.

"Is he with you?" she asks, scanning your surroundings. "Aunt Bulda and Uncle Cliff really miss him."

"No, he's not," you say apologetically. "He's back in Arendelle."

"Oh," sighs the troll, disappointed. "Well, are you hungry? Mama and Papa will be calling me for dinner soon."

Your stomach rumbles as if on cue.

The troll giggles. "I guess that's a yes." She grabs your hand. "Come on!"

Wondering what trolls actually eat, you allow her to lead you deeper into the valley.

Wherever you look there are rocks.

"Guys, I'm home!" she announces, her voice echoing. "Mama? Papa?"

Within seconds the rocks are no longer rocks and you're surrounded by dozens of friendly troll faces, blinking at you curiously.

They're so cute!

"What's this?" Bulda questions the little troll, giving you an invasive inspection. "You brought a friend home for dinner?"

The child nods. "This is Kristoff's friend...Uh, what'd you say your name was?"

Blushing from all this attention, you tell the trolls your name.

"You know our Kristoff, then?" asks Bulda, wide eyed with affection at the thought of her adoptive son. "Are he and Anna doing well?"

You nod. "They're fine. They're both very happy together."

She smiles. "And Anna's sister? How's she?"

Your heart aches. "Elsa is-She's, um-Elsa is keeping busy."

An elderly troll approaches you, wisdom radiating off him to a sage-like degree.

Grand Pabbie. Kristoff has told you all about him.

Feeling he deserves your utmost respect, you kneel.

He takes your hand in his, narrowing his eyes at you as if he can see into your very future.

"She needs you," he says, his tone grave.

Does he mean Elsa?

"Her powers mustn't fall into the wrong hands."