#eleven

{may have mistakes}

Louis

"Alright, most disturbing selfie that a fan has ever send to you?"

"Ahhh, let's not go there."

"Why not?"

"Because, what?"

Harry sighs then laughs, "Well, it was a guy,"

Yeah, a guy. Such a outstanding clue, Harry.

"He was giving head to his boyfriend," he continues to laugh, watching my expression as it goes from shocked to even more shocked but all I do is smile brightly at him.

All meaning if I was Harry's boyfriend and was giving him the greatest fricking blowjob of all time then fuck yeah I'm going to take a selfie because I mean, his penis is in my mouth so I'll feel like I'm having my Beyonce moment.

"Louis, don't tell me you would do that!" Harry laughs again as we enter the park, faint stars lit in the dark blue sky. I shake my head no and laugh along with him again

If he could read minds, he would have already gotten the answer.

We continue to walk in silence as we try to find a good grass spot to relax on. We decided not to go anywhere fancy because 1) I'm actually really broke at the moment and 2) Harry left his wallet at home...along with his house keys...

But the boy still brought his car license and phone with him and seriously, I'm not complaining.

"So, Louis Tomlinson aka one of my biggest fans, how did you discover me?" Harry smirks as we sit down criss-cross applesauce and face each other. I shrug.

"Back in highschool, I had a friend who would always watch your videos and look at your photos so one day, I got curious and we sat down in the library and scrolled through your pics but she warned me not to start liking you but I did anyway so long story short, it's like a fandom thing ; you claim what's yours but still have to share it to the world sorta thing which she didn't like." I sigh, looking away kinda embarrassed that I just told him all of that.

He shrugs and winks, "Well, I can't blame her. I'm too good looking to share,"

And fuckable but alright.

He leans forward, putting his index finger under my chin. Holy, holy, holy, when did his eyes get greener? Jesus, why does this feel like a scene from one of my imagines? The vanilla scent, the park, the stars, what the hell? Pretty much everything.

"But you're something I can't share," Harry smirks and I literally want to stuff my head back into the ground because the feels are trying to cause death early but I cover it up with a seductive wink.

"Thought I said no sex on the first date!"

Harry chuckles, "Hmmm, well I don't have condoms - sadly but... maybe we could do something that doesn't involve one?"

"Really! Like chasing each other around the park and get kidnapped? Fun," I cheer, pulling away from his face and stand up. Harry groans and whines.

"I don't feel like running."

"Oh, it's not like we gonna do that pacer! I don't want you panting and groaning over me," I assure, biting my lip as I watch him stand up on his feet.

"Could do that in bed if you want,"

I'm pretty sure my penis just exploded in my pants.

"Anyways, since you're obviously avoiding the question, username s - "

"Harry! Stop it! Ugh, I want to forget the carrot I am but you keep bringing it back up!" I groan, pushing him away playfully. "It makes me cringe,"

His eyes glow, "Its not that bad! Mine was even more carrot-y, Lou!"

I look up at him because there's no way that could be true. I edge him on with a quirk of an eyebrow but he shakes his head, sexy curls at his shoulders. God, I would absolutely love to tug them wildly. Damn.

After that, we continue to laze around a bit, just walking and talking about our random high school experiences and trust me, as much as I wanted to laugh, I couldn't because he would probably leave me stranded here in the dark park but keep in mind, I don't think Harry Styles himself would do such a thing.

"Louis, it's getting late and I'm sure Mr. Payne is gonna kill me if I don't return you home, babe," Harry warns, digging for his car keys as and I groan childishly.

"But - "

"No buts!" Harry glares, wiggling his index finger at me.

"But!"

"Louis, shh! I want to make a good impression for your friends!"

I narrow my eyes, "Make me shut up then,"

Ah, the oldest trick in the book and yes, it feels good to use it. Imagining his lips on mine makes me want to again, dig my grave early. He has the prettiest shade of pink and they look so incredible soft, oh my god.

He steps forward, "Are you challenging me, Tomlinson?"

I nod, "Why yes, yes I am."

I watch as his mouth opens then closes, words not coming out. Suddenly {not suddenly because I knew it was gonna happen}, my back is pushed against a tree and Harry's lips are placed on mine softly, him sighing deeply into it. Our lips move a bit, getting used to each other's softness and smoothness.

I guess you can say he either read my imagines or God is seriously rewarding me with this sex god kissing away my dying feels that are forming in my mind and my dick...yeah especially that.

Harry is the first one to pull away and I let out a small whine causing him to peek me on the cheek.

"God, your lips are better than I imagine them," He whispers and I blush but then I remember something that makes automatically makes my dick go flat.

"Harry! You kissed that Kendall Jenner girl! Oh my god! She kissed you then you kissed me so I technically kissed the girl shit from your lips, Harry!"

I look at him as his facial features go from cheeky to confused to 'I'm screwed' and my thought right now is : #done

》》》》》》》》

holaholahola hi

so, i think this chap is alright, not the best but do you think their friendship/relationship is going too fast or too slow?

-eddie