#two

{may be mistakes}

Louis' POV

"Niall get your Irish ass in here!"

I can't believe it.

Harry followed me.

Harry Styles a.k.a my idol

A.k.a my future husband.

Le Harry Styles

"What do yo-what the hell happened in here?" Niall enters with two plates and an expression of wonder on his face. "I heard you screaming but I didn't expect your room to turn into an unorganized yard sale." He puts down the plates on the ground. "Damn it, Lou.

I laugh, "Guess what?"

He groans, "Wha-"

"Harry followed me!" I interrupt him, not caring if he guesses right or wrong.

"Thanks for letting me guess," Niall picks up the random pieces of clothing on the floor. "Is your laptop broken yet?"

I raise an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"Considering the times you've dropped it, it should be fairly already abused. If it were a person, it would charge you and send you to jail or it would be dead."

"I'm sorry that it drops every time I scroll pass Harry because he's so perfect. I mean after all, if it were actually a person and it did in fact saw Harry, LifeAlert would be highly needed," I mock his accent causing him to huff as I pick up the two plates and places them on the bed, only to pick up one again in confusion.

"Dude, where's the eggs?"

Niall balls up the duvet from the floor and tosses it onto the bed, nearly hitting the waffles. "One, there's no eggs. Two, go make your man do it. By the way, Steve, your boss, called in and said change of plans."

It's nice to know your best friends ships you and your idol together.

I sigh, "Drive me, yeah?"

"Get your man-"

"Don't you think I would if I could?" I smirk and Niall sulks.

"Fine," he says. "Ready in 15."

******************

"So, wanna go out sometime?"

"I'm gay," I mumble.

"Your girlfriend doesn't have to know,"

"I'm gay and like dicks. Currently in love with Harry Styles." I mumble again.

"So what time?"

"Oh my God! Liam take Eleanor, please!"

Perks of working at Starbucks; there's flirty girls everywhere. Eleanor Calder would happen to be one of them. No matter how many times I tell her I'm gay, she never listens.

What? Do I really have to prove I am? (I really don't want to because public)

Liam comes over, laughs at my sudden outburst and takes Eleanor's order quickly.

"You know that Styles boy?" She questions me as Liam disappears back into the small room to the side, leaving me once again with El.

I nod. Of course I have. He's my future husband.

"He's so gay, ugh. Faggot much?"

I gasp, "Bitch, nobody makes fun of my husband!"

El turns,"What?"

"Nothing." At this point, I'm pretty much annoyed.

"Anyways," she continues as she sips her vanilla frapp. "He's doing this selfie thing on Tumblr. He mentioned it, like, two minutes ago. Such an attention whore,"

Keep insulting, bitch.

"What is it about?" I ask.

"Well you just take a selfie and hashtag it with "selfie" and he'll like it. Well, that's if he actually likes it." El laughs, tapping her fake nails on the counter. I cringe at the sound.

"So, wanna take a s-"

"No." I respond causing her to laugh again. I pick up my phone and make my way to on Tumblr to see Eleanor is right. As I scroll down on the #selfie tag, there I see millions of selfies with people doing duck faces, silly faces, and even with some just being normal. I look up from the small screen.

"Liam! Can you do me a favour, yeah?"

Moments later, Liam reappears with white foamed and clear plastic Starbucks cups and tosses them into the trash before walking towards me.

"Sure."

I smile, "Can you take a picture of me?"

"Whatever." He chuckles, grabbing my phone and positions it. I rough up my chestnut hair a bit and stick my tongue out for the randomness of it. I cross my eyes and point my index finger towards it. I hear the camera's faint click and uncross my eyes. I thank Liam as Eleanor cheers and mumbles "cutie" behind me.

"Worth it a try," I mumble quietly. Deciding to keep the picture, I open the Tumblr app once again and let my fingers do their famous clicks and taps around the app. I submit the picture and smile.

sstylesgeturassintomypants

{picture}

"oops, hi #selfie"

★★★★★★★★★

okay hi. I had a better chapter but then it deleted so then I had to re typed it (y'all know the struggle) but anyways here's chapter 2

and 20 votes on chapter one? whoa whoa wow that's incredible! ily guys

merp. bye.

eddie xx