#five

{may be mistakes}

Louis' POV

I swear I'm not freaking out.

Okay, take out the 'I swear' part.

...and 'not'

Replace 'not' with 'fucking'

"So you met the bae, huh?" Liam raise an eyebrow, taking a swing of the beer in his hand. I nod ghostly still in my mini daze.

I mean, who wouldn't freak out if they met Harry Styles? He's goddamn Harry Styles so you better freak out.

"I feel pretty pretty famous because I held his cup before he held it, to be honest," I chuckle, taking my own swing of beer. I couldn't help but think back to the things he said to me and the way his forest gleaming eyes searched my appearance thoroughly. I was shocked, I must admit but knowing that a famous and *cough* *cough* your future husband was checking you out, I feel very good to be alive and well.

"So, did you like, get his number?" Zayn mocks a 16 year old girl's voice, rolling his eyes dramatically. I'm starting to think Zayn's practicing saying things in different tones.

"Well Mr. Styles-Tomlinson, who wants to create the vows now?" Niall adds jokingly and Zayn snickers besides him, nudging him a bit. Zayn takes a sip of his drink and circles his tongue around the rim of the bottle causing me to wish that Harry's tongue can do that to my glamorous dick.

Ha.

"Anyways," I remove my focus away from Zayn to Liam again. "How was the lovely punk-rock concert, yeah?"

He shrugs, "It was amazing actually, never felt so punk-rock in my life,"

"Oh my god, Liam!" Niall sighs. "They aren't even punk-rock!"

"Yes they are!" Did you not see Ashton drumming those drums? His sticks flying around the place like a true rock star! I'm a true hardcore fan, yeah."

Niall scoffs, "Alright, "hardcore" fan, name all their songs expect SLSP and Don't Stop and oh yeah, Heartbreak Girl,"

Zayn starts to "ooooo" and I chuckle at Liam's blank expression.

"I'm too drunk for your Irish bullshit, Horan!"

And, of course, Liam Payne would say something like that.

Niall scoffs, taking a huge gulp of his drink, "Please, tell me that when you get down all 5SOS's songs, been to at least three of their concerts and touched one of their dicks, Payne, and that's when you shall come back."

I hope Niall doesn't break anything like how Zayn nailed down the coffee table. I glance to the side to see Zayn snapping his fingers in a z-form at Liam, who shows the middle finger at him and Niall. He gets up but then falls to the floor groaning quietly and a reply of "I'm too lazy so I'll sleep here tonight, lube."

Zayn chuckles, "I think he meant Lou instead of lube,"

Niall nods besides him, eyes glossy. I shoot him a concern look but he doesn't search for my eyes.

"Ni, lay back on the drinki-"

"He's already sleeping," Zayn interrupts with a tired smile. "Then sleep I go." And after a small yawn, his eyes flutter close.

I hate to say this but they're so going to have a huge hangover tomorrow and I'm not even sorry.

I smile and slowly remove my bum from the cushion and flicker off the desk lamp. The room grows dark and the only thing heard is Liam's hard snores. I roll my tired eyes, toppling and stumbling up the stairs but I can't complain because after all, I did drink.

Just a little..

Groaning, I swing open my bedroom door and immediately start the search for my phone. I don't give a damn if it's night or day or cold or hot; my phone is hella important to him no ifs or buts-important.

"Stupid phone, where the hell are you?" I search through the closet and on the bed but no rectangular device is found so with a sigh, I decide to end the search but before I strip off my 'Vans' tanktop, a vibration is heard and I happily cheer in joy, silently thanking myself that I didn't put it on silent. The vibration happens again and I follow the sound which leads me to under my bed where the black Samsung 5 is hidden and vibrating for help.

"Baby is found, amen!' I pick it up but yelp when the screen light hits my eyes, blurring my vision. Maybe this is how I will act when Harry shows pulls out his dick but yet, who knows?

I turn down the brightness to 50 and continue to browse through the social networks I have only to discover Harry posted a picture not so long ago.

Harry.Styles: "So met a great lad today with the side of an amazing vanilla frapp from Starbucks!

Oh my god, oh my god!

Did Harry Styles just post a selfie? Wait, wait, wait, lemme rephrase that—Did Harry Styles just post our selfie on Instagram? 

My eyes scan the picture carefully, observing how well he looks with his big goofy smile and pretty forest green eyes and compare me to him—I look like shit. I shake my head and lock the screen. I don't bother reading the comments below because I'm tired enough and maybe most of them are about how Harry is beautiful and how he's going to be a girl's future husband someday but I hate to brag but- Harry Styles is going to be my future husband, sorry but not so sorry.

The screen flashes on once again showing my wallpaper which is Zayn, Niall, Liam, and I in front of the Batman ride at Six-Flags making silly ridiculous faces with Batman and Robin themselves. On that same exact day, Liam went loco for Batman like how that bird on the Coco-Puffs commercial.

I raise my eyebrow in confusion on why the screen turned on with nothing appearing on it so it must be a glitch or something but without warning, two texts pop up randomly from an unknown number. I shrug thinking clicking them wouldn't be terrible.

June 25th, 2014

(2) Texts from Unknown.

3:05am: Unknown Number: Hey, it's horny

3:20am: Oh, the blonde one gave me your number so don't call the police, I swear I'm not a murderer.

I loudly groan.

I'm slightly yet I'm planning to murder the blonde headed lad today because he gave my number to some random person named horny who swear they're not a murder and it's only 3:57am.

*****************

heyyyyyyyy guysssssss hola lol sorry it's been awhile...right? anyways, personally I kinda like this chapter idk but guess what?

today i graduated from middle school! {awkwardly dances to music} so this is my gift to you guys for being such wonderful and must i add sexy fans that read, vote, and comment on this story! yaya 

yeah, my writing is shit but who the hell cares, ily you guys

who what do ya'll think of this chapter? and who's your fav character so far {best 3 comments wins somethingggg}

later babes

eddie xxx