#ten

{may have mistakes}

Louis

"Guess whoo?"

"Steve Harvey!"

"What the hell, Liam? Do I look damn Steve Harvey to you?"

"Well-"

I roll my eyes, "Guess who's going on a date with the most sexiest and may I add, sexy again, man?"

Liam taps his chin, "...Steve H-"

I throw my jean jacket at his face so he can shut up about Steve Harvey. God, what's with him and Steve Harvey? He groans loudly but it's muffled because the jacket and thank god it landed over his entire face. Yeah, Liam, eat the jacket.

"Anyone else wanna take a stab at it before I go prepare myself for my-" I brush my imagination long hair away from my shoulders as I tug off my Vans and put them by the door. "husband?"

Zayn laughs from the side, holding a drink to his suddenly bright pink lips, "Pfft, not sure if you mean preparing your anus for his, you claim, enormous dingling,"

Niall and Liam burst out laughing at Zayn's word choices, clutching their chests as they fall to the floor still laughing.

He did not just say that.

"Hold the fuck up," I march over to him with my index finger already aimed. "Louis Tomlinson does not bottom!"

Hahahah nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. This and when I mean this, I mean my arse, will never have a dick shoved into it. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not a year from now.

No. Absolutely not. I never do that. Never in a million years.

"Oh shut up, I bet Harry likes to top so have fun debating who's getting their log shoved in whose ground," Niall laughs again, clutching a beer in his hand also, speech already beginning to slur. I groan and walk away from the three fools in my living room and run upstairs to get ready.

I go straight for the shower, wanting to smell good because I mean, you obviously have to. I strip off my shirt along with my pants and boxers and go into the shower, sliding the glass door shut.

Going on a date with Harry Styles? Wow, he knew spending time blogging, fanboying, and crying over your idol would pay off? Writing countless imagines about him and I getting our freak on until 4am should did also pay off as well.

Not saying they'll happen but who cares anyways.

But Luke claims that he stalks through my profile too....I'm just really hoping he doesn't see any imagines because if he does, I'm moving to Mexico and changing my name to Uno.

I sigh and allow myself a few more minutes under the hot water, scrubbing everywhere to make sure everything's clean and in order because you never know when you'll end up in bed naked with Harry Styles moaning in pleasure next to you. Oh, I wish.

I laugh and hop out the shower, turning off the pipe and grabbing the sky blue towel hanging on the door hanger. I skip lightly to my room, switching on the light and watch as the room comes alive.

Alright, what should I wear? He likes my bum so wear a pair of jeans that will make it fine as hell but not too fine because sex on the first date is a no for me.

Ew. I sound like Simon Cowell, what the hell?

I follow my thoughts and grab a pair of tight black skinnies from off the floor and check for it for any stains before putting them on.

Okay, shirt next. Tanktop or t-shirt? Red or blue? My eyes flick between the two clothing laying on the bed, deciding which is better showing off my arms and chest. Harry's pretty tall and slender while I'm curvy and kinda short so tanktop seems the better choice.