#one

{not edited}

[Louis' POV]

"Oh my goodness! Holy shit! Shit, shit, shit!" I scream, tossing my laptop off the duvet, with it hitting the carpet floor loudly.

Niall groans in annoyance, "What?"

"Harrytookapicturewithacaicaeventhoughshesabitchbu-" I ramble causing Niall to quirk an eyebrow.

"What? You're fucking rambling again,"

I roll my eyes, "Harry took a pic with Acacia even though she's a bitch," I huff, crossing my arms over my chest and crossing my "Styles" pj covered legs.

Yes, Harry Styles the tumblr lad who's 3 years younger than me yet I am insanely in love with has his own clothing line. How cool?

"Oh right, ya know, I heard he's coming here to Doncaster? For some dumb meet up wit-"

Suddenly, only with my small hand over Niall's mouth, I scream again grabbing the previous thrown laptop and instantly clicking all about, signing back into Tumblr.

"How come you didn't tell me? What if he's on right now? Doing a video maybe? This minute? This second? God, what if he sees my tumblr? My stalking habits can be reveal! Holy-

"Louis! Rambling again!" Niall stops, holding his hand up.

"Sorry, sorry, Harry is just so-gah! Honestly, he's amazing and he goes all around the world and takes selfies with any random object!" I continue to click on the search tags about Harry, imaginary drool coming from my mouth. "Man, maybe he should start taking selfies with his dick in it." I growl at the thought as Niall groans loudly, flipping himself off my bed.

"I'm going to make breaksfast. Waffles or scrambled eggs?"

"Both. I'm a hungry bitch," I reply and with that, Niall chuckles and leaves out the room, showing me the finger while at it. I roll my eyes at the Irishman's ways and continue to make my way through the random tags.

"#harryinla"

"#harrysselfiewithtoliet"

"harryinchesire" Hm, momma's boy visiting his hometown.

"#harryinbradord"

"#badboyharryornaw" Maybe a dick pic will be in this tag?

"harryindoncaster"

Damn it, lucky charms was right. I click the hashtag quickly, scrolling painstakingly through the pictures of Harry with random girls wearing tight high wasted shorts and cleavage showing everywhere.

Honey, he gay.

They obviously know that but hey, if girls wanna try, let them try. I laugh as I shake my head continuing to scroll down the tag.

After a few minutes, I come across a video that was re-shared 2 minutes ago with Harry holding a Starbucks frapp with a huge cheeky smile on his beautiful face. As the link title saying "LiveStream: Best Frapp Ever"-

Shit, he's on livestream!

I instantly click on the link, bringing my knees to my face and hug them.

"This literally is the best like wow!" Harry starts off, his emerald eyes beaming with excitement. "So this will be named as the best frapp in Doncaster! Anyways, yeah maybe I should follow some fans from here, yeah?" He suggests as he looks down at his iPhone 5s, smiling widely.

I wanna fuck it off his face so badly.

"Looks like I've found one!"Harry cheers and looks back up at the camera. "Okay so I'm off to go take more selfies! Laters tumblrers!" And that, the camera shuts off.

Suddenly, a faint bop comes from my laptop signaling I have a notification from Tumblr. Geez, it's been awhile since I've gotten one of these.

I smile softly and open the small tab which leads me to drop my laptop again and scream and jump from the bed.

"sstylescurls has followed you."

Harry Styles fucking followed me