#seven

-the reactions to the kendall had me rolling omfg ily guys don't worry, put your pitchforks and knives now

-i made my first trailer :)

*****

{MAY HAVE MISTAKES}

Louis

"Niall! Niall irishbitch Horan!"

Niall groans from downstairs loudly as I run down to see the others still deeply sleeping. I march pass Zayn's body--who's snoring like a mad man---and grip Niall by his naked shoulders, causing some of the milk and cereal to spill from the bowl he's holding.

"What?! You spilled like 85.9% of my favourite cereal onto the floor!" he takes the spoon from his lip, licking the droplets of milk on his lips.

I point my index finger at my face, "Does this face look like it gives two shits?"

"Lou, are you on your period? You're acting like that grumpy cat, Tardar Sauce. He chuckles, putting down the bowl and crossing his arms over his naked chest.

I narrow my eyes, "Why did you give my number to some guy named Horny? Wait, don't even answer that yet, the main question is why were you talking to some guy named Horny!

Niall raises an eyebrow, "Uh, mate, I don't know what you're talking about,"

I roll my eyes, pushing him back lightly so he seats down on the sofa next to Liam. "There was a guy you met yesterday, named Horny and he texted me earlier this morning after you guys got freaky with the drinks! And you're probably thinking why I look like I wanna pull out your hair, aren't—why the fuck are you giggling?"

Niall covers his hands over his mouth and starts laughing hysterically, slumping over Liam's naked torso. I watch as Liam unconsciously wraps his arms around Niall, cradling him into chest as he still laughs. I manage to sneak at Zayn who's on the floor to surprisingly see that he's awake and his thumb slowly scrolling down on his iPhone.

"Zayn! I scowl. "Are you serious right now? In a situation like this, you're on your phone?"

He shrugs, "Don't know. Don't care but I took a picture so it's all good in the hood,"

My inner-self cringes, "Please, please don't say that," 

Still not looking from his phone, he defends, "At least you don't see me walking around here saying craic all the time,"

Alright then.

"Hey! It's a fun word to say!" Niall crosses his arms again, his lips holding a pout.