#nine

{may have mistakes because typed on phone}

{updated exactly at 11:11 get on my level}

Louis

"Urm, maybe 'oops, hi,' will be our always?" Harry suggests, standing here with his hands on his hips.

"No, maybe shut the fuck up and help me up will be our always! Peasants are starting to stare," I say with a hint of laughter.

"Ooh, sassy and fiesty, I love it,"

I roll my eyes, biting my lip as Harry helps me up from the ground. I dust off the back of my bum, hoping there's no dirt or mud or whatever. Harry still has on the horse mask which I'm really not surprised because I mean, he's a completely weirdo.

A weirdo I'm in love with.

"I got something else you'll love also," I smirk as we begin to walk down the street, avoiding the weird stares from people. I hear Harry cough slightly in the mask.

"I'm not sure whether it's your arse or dick but if both, I certainly wouldn't mind,"

Did Harry Styles just say that to me? What? What? Mentally screaming right now.

I chuckle. We walk in silence, enjoying the view of the town passing us. It's weird how everything seems relaxed and to be honest, I should really be freaking the hell out because Harry Styles, let me repeat, HARRY STYLES, is walking next to me but I don't wanna make a fool out of myself.

Rule #1: When near your future husband, never-NEVRER act stupid.

About 15 minutes later, Harry finally takes off the mask. I stare in shock as he runs his fingers through his famous brunette curls, making them even more sexy than it did before.

Holy, someone get me a bucket of cold water because I think downstairs is raising up. Pun intended.

"Tell me about yourself babe," Harry turns to me, eyes gleaming with curiosity.  "Something...interesting."

I tap my chin, "Well, you know I'm your biggest fan,"

"I know that silly! Tell me something bizarre! Eye-catching! Someone you told anyone!"

"Well, urm, I'm scared of helicopters," I feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment as we walk towards a big black and white house with black painting the edges. I make a sound in appreciation as for Harry,  he just laughs his ass of like a crazy maniac.

"Well, thats very very, Louis," Harry manages out, digging deep into his black skinnies and pulling out keys.

He lives here. I know where Harry Styles live. Can I get an amen?

"Uh, yeah, you're staying here?"

Harry chuckles as we walk up the steps, "Yeah, with my other mates Luke and Jake,"

"Luke? Jake? Oh my god, I'm actually meeting them," I squeal, suddenly hiding my flushed cheeks with my hands. Harrt smiles and nods, pushing the keys in the slot and twisting it so we hear the lock unlock. The door pushes open and we slowly walk in, Harry putting his jacket away and me staring like an idiot.

"Mind handing me your jacket, stylesgeturassinmypants?"

I turn to playfully slap him on the arm with a stern look on my face, "Between you and me, we will never, and I mean never, speak of that username again. I made that when I was 19 and I swear, I was a carrot then,"

Harry pouts, "You love carrots?"

My eyes widen, "How do you know that? Do you stalk me?"

I wouldn't even care if he stalks me. I mean, if I see him outside my house with binoculars, I would gladly invite him in.