FOURTEEN| WANT

• • • • • •Chapter Fourteen|Want

• • • • • •
Chapter Fourteen|
Want

Sadly, Ada soon left the Mikaelson Manor while the Mikaelson woman was distracted with business. Apparently, the Shelby woman went to London with her husband. Rebekah didn't necessarily approve of the woman's choice since she was pregnant and obviously wasn't caring for her child properly.

When she found out Ada has left her Manor unannounced she threw a fit. Between her men for not watching the very pregnant woman and the Shelby's seemingly not caring for their own. Over the past couple of days Ada had gone missing Rebekah growing to like Polly Gray and John Shelby which is why she was asked to meet the Shelby's at The Garrison.

Davina and James weren't happy with the woman's choice to meet the Shelby's, but kept their mouths shut nonetheless. Kol was off in London taking care of some business for Rebakah. So, her eldest brother and twin followed the woman to the bar.

"Sorry, I'm late. I had business to take care of, darling." Rebekah says, walking into the side room, where Arthur, Tommy, John, and Polly sat. Elijah and Nik soon followed her into the room. "Why is she here?" Arthur asks, looking between his family members.

"I asked her to be here." John says, nodding to the blonde woman. "Where she goes I go." Nik says, lighting pouring himself a glass of whiskey.

"We." Elijah corrects, making the twins pause in there movements. "Polly." Rebakah says smiling at the woman, then takes the seat beside the woman that just so happens to be in front of Tommy.

"Hello, darling." Polly says, smiling back at the blonde.

"All right, John. There's only one right. There's only one man guarding the house. What's troubling you?" Tommy says to his younger brother, getting a scolding look from Rebekah. "Polly, you know what it's been like since Martha died." John says looking between the woman, knowing he'd actually get them to listen compared to his brothers.

"God takes the best first." Polly says softly, patting the man's hand softly. "The truth is, my kids have been running bloody rings around me. Running barefoot with the dogs until all hours." John says, shaking his head.

"Pol, give him ten bob, some shoes. Is that it, John?" Tommy says, quickly wishing to leave. "Tommy, we'd be better doing this without you." Polly says, to the man making him throw his cigarette to the counter behind him.

"Now, what's your point?" Rebekah says, nodding to John to begin again. "What the kids need is a mother. So, that's why I'm getting married." John says, making everyone raise an eyebrow.

"Does this poor girl know you're going to marry her or are you going to spring it on her all of a sudden?" Polly says, in amusement. "I've already proposed and she said "yes"." John says, looking down at his hands that were on the table in front of him.

"I think there's a shell about to land and go bang." Tommy hums, as he lights a cigarette. "It's, er - It's Lizzie Stark." John says, stuttering slightly.