ELEVEN| BILLY FUCKING KIMBER

• • • • • •Chapter Eleven|Billy Fucking Kimber

• • • • • •
Chapter Eleven|
Billy Fucking Kimber

The morning with Rebekah wasn't awkward surprisingly. It was almost normal. It was silent. The man kissed the blonde woman on the cheek then made his way out the door. He, himself, was surprised by his own confidence with her. Just as she was with the innocent kiss.

The following night, Tommy was with his brothers and Elijah. They were playing cards in the other room in The Garrison.

"Shuffle these cards Terms of play, John boy, terms of play." Arthur says to John. "Go and play snap with Finn." John snaps.

"Did you want whiskey as well?" Grace walks into the room. "No, just beer." Elijah says, making Tommy nod agreeing with the man.

"Why no whiskey, Tommy? Are you expecting trouble, Elijah?" Arthur asks looking between the men. "Jesus Christ, 'Lijah, what the hell made you let them sing? They sound like they're strangling cats out there." John says making them chuckle.

"All right, twenty to play." Arthur says pushing John, then turning to Tommy. "Come on. What did make you change your mind though, Tommy? Mmm?"

Elijah had come to Tommy that morning about letting them sing in the bar, and surprisingly the man okayed it. The eldest Mikaelson didn't know that his sister was the reason behind the Shelby man's good mood.

"Yeah, I mean, it's about time, Tommy." John says smirking, he figured out his brother's night at the female Mikaelson's home. "Time for what?" Tommy grumbles.

"Time you took yourself a woman." John says smirking. "Just play the bloody hands." Tommy says tossing his cards onto the table.

"You stay the way you are, Tommy." Arthur says smiling. "Remember what Dad used to say - "Fast women and slow horses-"

"-will ruin your life." John finishes with a chuckle.

"What woman?" Elijah asks boredly. "Your Rebekah seems to have our Tommy wrapped around her finger." John says smiling wickedly. It was one of the reasons why the eldest Mikaelson liked the younger Shelby. He reminded Elijah of Rebekah. She was cunning, but at first glance you would not know it.

Headlights come in through the window, before Elijah could say anything. "Coppers." John says standing.

"No." Tommy says shaking his head.

Outside the room, everyone goes quite as four men walk into the bar. Harry, looks to the doors seeing a certain man. "Holy shit. It's Billy Kimber."

"Is there any man here named Shelby?" Kimber says with his hands in his pockets. Since no one was answering the man, he nods to one of the men beside him. The man then shoots his gun in the air making everyone jump. "I said, is there any man here named Shelby?"