ONE| THE MIKAELSON FAMILY

• • • • • •Chapter One|The Mikaelson Family

• • • • • •
Chapter One|
The Mikaelson Family

The story of the Mikaelson's was one of tragedy, love, betrayal, happiness, and family. It was always about family. Always and Forever.

The Mikaelson's were a happy family, at least that's what the mother and father wanted people to think. The father never liked Rebekah and Niklaus Mikaelson. So, much he beat them. Yet, no one could stop there father from hurting the Mikaelson twins. They were a disgrace to the Mikaelson name.

Niklaus and Rebekah had each other when it came to needing to be healed. Kol - the youngest of the Mikaelson's - looked up to the two, and Elijah - the second eldest - cared very much about them. Then there was Finn the eldest of the Mikaelson children. He absolutely loathe his siblings, he thought they were below him, and it didn't help that there mother and father favored him over the others.

Then 1911 came around. The twins were sixteen and Rebekah found out she was pregnant with child. The father being a local baker's son. Rebekah's mother and father couldn't have that disgrace in the family name. So, they faked it. They lied to the poor girl until the child was born. That was when the worst happened.

"One more push, Miss Mikaelson." The midwife says to the young soon to be mother. Rebekah's screams filled the room. Kol and Niklaus on either side of the girl.

"Come on, Bekah. Soon you will have that beautiful child in your arms." Niklaus says kissing his sister's head. He to was very excited to see his niece or nephew. "It hurts Nik." Rebekah cries.

"It'll soon be over, Bekah. I promise." Nik says softly. The girl nods and give one final push, and squeezed her two brother's hands. But the boy's pushed through that pain especially when they heard a beautiful cry of the child.

"It's a boy." The midwife smiles, handing the baby to the nurse to clean him off. "A boy." Rebekah gasps with tears in her eyes. She saw this baby as a new beginning.

"What's his name?" Kol asks. He was only fourteen, yet he act just like his older siblings. Very mature and childish at the same time. "Theseus. Theseus Mikaelson." Rebekah smiles at her younger brother.

"Sounds like a king if I've ever heard one." Nik smirks, happy to see a smile on his sister's face. "May I hold him?" Rebekah asks softly.

"Of course, miss." The nurse smiles. Then suddenly there were men in the room. Two holding Kol and two hold Nik, and one held Rebekah down on the bed.

The three Mikaelson's yelled, struggling to get free and cried out questioning what was happening. Then they saw their mother taking the new born baby. "No." Rebekah gasps getting her brother's attention.

"You are not fit to be a mother." The woman say to her daughter, as she held the baby and smiled down at him. "I haven't even held him, mother. How do you know I will not be a fit mother?" Rebekah questions with tears in her eyes.