TWELVE| ACQUAINTANCE

• • • • • •Chapter Eleven|Acquaintance

• • • • • •
Chapter Eleven|
Acquaintance

On the way to Mikaelson Manor, Grace was silent while the gentlemen in front spoke in a language she was not sure of. They were speaking quickly and almost angrily. Other than that the woman was a bit confused as to why the female Mikaelson was wanting her.

They were not friends, they were not even acquaintance, yet here Grace Burgess was sitting in the backseat of a car owned by the Mikaelson woman. She's learned the drivers name is Alek and the other man was Viktor. Everyone will come to learn that Rebekah had people from everywhere she's traveled and if they are willing to follow her, well she's take them under her care.

"Are you alright, Miss Burgess?" Viktor asks looking back at the woman. "Yes." Grace says, but it came out as a question.

"Do you have a question, darling?" Alek chuckles, pulling out a cigarette. "Miss Mikaelson, does not live in Small Heath?" Grace asks curiously.

"God no, the Mikaelson's all live together and Bekah wished to have a large enough home for any additions." Viktor informs, thinking of the two little boys the woman has taken in. All the men in the house had learn to care for them the same way Rebekah cared for them. Besides if the men ever hurt the boy's Rebekah would have their heads.

"What is it that she wanted from me?" Grace asks again.

"She told us that you are helping her pick out a dress for the races. She and Davina will be looking for dress, as well as yourself." Alek says opening the window. "It's a bit late for the shops, is it not?"

Both men just chuckle at the woman, confusing her. Luckily, they pulled up to the Manor before she could question it anymore. The men lead her into the home, Benjamin taking their coats, and Miss Daisy getting the woman a glass of Sherry and lead her to the study where a man was standing surrounded by dresses, coats, shoes, and tons of gorgeous jewelry.

"Wow." Grace says quietly in awe, as she walked into the room with Miss Daisy. "Thank you, Miss Daisy." The male smiles at the woman who make her way out the room.

"So, you must be Grace." The male says taking the woman's hand and sitting with her on the sofa. "We certainly need to fix a few things so you look like grace." The man mumbles looking the woman up and down.

"What?" Grace says with wide eyes. "Play nice, Damian. Will you?" Rebekah says walking into the room with Davina. Both had their coats off and glasses of Sherry in their hands as well.

"Oh, the queen decided to grace me with her presence I see." Damian says standing and hugging the woman. "Have the boy's been fitted?" Davina asks hugging the man as well.

"Yes, before they left when you called." Kenny hums.

"Good." Rebekah nods then turns to the other blonde in the room. "Are you hungry, Miss Burgess?"