THIRTEEN| THE RIGHT PARTNER

• • • • • •Chapter Thirteen|The Right Partner

• • • • • •
Chapter Thirteen|
The Right Partner

Rebekah was at the Garrison with Viktor and Alek. The men were sitting towards the sit back of the room watching everyone that came in and out of the bar, while Rebekah sat at the bar telling Grace how to curl her hair and do her make up for the following night.

"Are you ready for the races?" Rebekah says drinking her light whiskey. "Ready as I'll ever be." Grace hums, cleaning the counter.

"Rebekah!" Ada says running into the bar. "Ada." Rebekah calls turning to the very pregnant woman. The men that worked for Rebekah walk up to the three women.

"Ada, you must not be running. You'll hurt the baby." Rebekah scolds the woman, taking her from the public eye and towards the back room where all the Shelby's went to. "Viktor get her water, will you?"

"Yes, ma'am." The man nods, doing at told. "Have you seen Freddie Thorne?" Ada asks the blonde woman she's come to trust.

"No?" Rebekah says confused. From what she's heard the two were supposed to be half way across to America by now. Or at least that's what Tommy wanted.

"Or Tommy?" Ada, says, asking about the devil. The woman then cries out holding her stomach. "Ahh! I have to find Freddie."

Rebekah's men walk back into the room with water and some cut up apple. The blonde would always give her men apple when they were sick, so they thought the Shelby woman was sick and in need of some apple as well.

"Thank you." Rebekah says softly taking the glass. "Drink this, Ada."

"No, I have to find them, I think they are going to kill each other." Ada says pushing the glass away from her. "Wait, who is going to kill who?" Grace questions, making the other blonde woman remember her presence.

"Ada, you may not be used to being told what to do but I am a Mikaelson. Now, you are pregnant and need to be careful with the way to take care of yourself. Drink this water, and eat the bloody apples. You're not leave until it's gone." Rebekah says putting both items in front of the Shelby forcefully.

"What about-"

"The baby comes first." Rebekah says raising her voice. The woman nods looking down at her belly then back to the glass and apple. Bekah sighs, then turns to her men. "Gentlemen, go find Freddie Thorne and Thomas Shelby. Tell them Ada Shelby will now be under my care until they get there shit together."

"James, will bring the car around." Alek says nodding to the woman. A few minutes later James walked into the bar with Davina.

"Your help is no longer needed, Miss Burgess." Davina says to the woman. She to didn't trust the woman, especially with the eldest Mikaelson. He seems to let his emotions cloud his judgment.