SIX| GOOD MORALS

• • • • • •Chapter Six|Good Morals

• • • • • •
Chapter Six|
Good Morals

Tommy Shelby sat in The Garrison when Rebekah walked into the bar ordering a drink. The barmaid poured the woman her drink, then walked away but stayed at a distance to hear the conversation.

"I heard what you lot did to the Lee's." Rebekah says putting her purse on the counter, and took notice of the barmaid. The woman wasn't the greatest spy Rebekah has met. "They opened their mouths." Tommy shrugs, putting the glass to his mouth.

Rebekah almost laughs, but she let's an amused smile show. "I already know your reasoning, love. I'd just be careful if I were you."

"And why should I be careful?" Tommy says acting unamused, yet the blonde woman caught his interest. "Because you might actually gain my respect... with your good morals and all."

It was silent between the two as they just stared at one another almost as if it could answer the many unanswered questions they had about one another. Tommy then clears his throat. "Do you happen to know a reporter from Birmingham?"

"I happen to know a lot of reporters, darling. You're going to have to be more specific." Rebekah says with a sigh, looking through her purse. "Can you send one my way?"

Rebekah turns to the man raising an eyebrow. "What do I get in return?"

"The Shelby's come to your little dinner tomorrow night." Tommy says letting an amused smile show. The blonde woman lets out a laugh. "Alright."

Rebekah takes out a paper and pen from her purse, and writes down the reporters name, and how to contact him. "This man owns me a favor, so just say my name and he'll be crawling at your feet."

"Just like that, a simple name?" Tommy asks taking the paper from the woman. It almost seems crazy to him for people to fear a name. Yet, people in Small Heath feared the Shelby's. "Just like that." Rebekah smirks, amused. She then downs her drink and puts money on the counter.

"I'm sure we'll be seeing more of each other in the future, love." Bekah says giving the man a cheeky wink then making her way out of the bar.

• • •

After Rebekah left The Garrison she went running around at the shops around Small Heath. Ordering flowers and having then sent to her her home, desserts from the Italian bakery for dinner the next night, and some new clothes for the boys.

The Mikaelson woman wasn't ever alone. She always had two men with her, two that James approved of to care for Rebekah. Since he was head of security for the Mikaelson's.

"Miss Mikaelson." One of the men, Damian says. "Yes." Rebekah says looking up from her bags that were in her hands.

"I believe we should go back to the manor." The other man, Zack says. "Why? I still need to get my dress from the taylor's." Rebekah says looking at her list of things to do.