SEVEN| WAR

• • • • • •Chapter Seven|War

• • • • • •
Chapter Seven|
War

The day of Rebekah's dinner it was a bit hectic. Sirius and Theseus were to stay in there rooms because she didn't want anyone to know about them just yet. Only family were to know. At least until they were her's for good.

"Why can't we eat dinner with you, Miss Beka?" Sirius asks the woman.

"Because the Shelby's are joining me for dinner. I don't want them to use you two against me." Rebekah says walking around her room with a silk robe around her. The woman was getting her dress and shoes to put on her bed. "I don't know these people all to well and I don't want anything to happen to the two of you while you're under my care."

"What if they do hurt us? Or try to hurt us?" Theseus asks sitting on the large bed with Sirius beside him. It was the first time he spoke to the woman. Sirius was the one to state his worries for him. "You will come to know I always have a plan B and if all fails." Rebekah says trailing off.

"Plan C?" Sirius asks curiously. "No." Rebekah says shaking her head.

"War." Klaus answers from the doorway. "And no one wants to go to war with the Mikaelson's."

"They'll lose in a heartbeat." Rebekah says smiling at her brother. She stated her worries about Theseus to her brother's and they understood whole heartedly. They would protect both boys with there lives if Rebekah asked them to.

"Off we go gentlemen. Let's allow the beast to turn into a beauty for our guest." Klaus says making the two boys laugh and walk to the door. Rebekah glares at her brother. "Yes, please go this house has enough men rolling around in it let allow this room."

"Just like you, Beka!" The man shouts closing the boy before the heel could hit him. "Ugh, men." Rebekah mumbles taking a seat at her vanity.

Klaus took the boys to the kitchen to eat with Ms.Daisy like Rebekah asked of them. She felt sorry that she couldn't eat dinner with them tonight, so she at least wanted someone to eat with the boy's.

Rebekah spent an hour thinking about the boy's she's willingly let into her home, the Shelby's, her brother, and everything under the moon. The woman got into her gold dress that went just below her knees, with gold heels, pearls around her neck, and her hair curled to perfection.

"Rebekah?" Ms.Daisy says knocking on the door, while opening it. "Yes?" Rebekah says looking at the woman through the mirror.

"Your guest should be arriving any minute. Are you ready?" The woman says walking into the room. "Yes. Are the children fed?"

"Yes. They were a bit disappointed to not have you eat with them, and hope to be able to sat up later tonight." Ms.Daisy say amused. "They've only been here two days and are already trying to outsmart me?" Rebekah smirks softly, highly amused by the two boys.