TWO| SIRIUS THE DOG

• • • • • •Chapter Two|Sirius The Dog

• • • • • •
Chapter Two|
Sirius The Dog

It took a while for Niklaus to get used to the luxury life his sister has now given him, yet when he did get slightly used to it he loved it. He was royalty with his name and loved it, it was the complete opposite of what they grew up with.

"Mister Mikaelson." A maid - Ms.Daisy - walks into his office. The woman was much older than the rest of the staff, and Rebekah absolutely adored the woman and her temper flared at anyone that disrespected the woman. "Yes, Ms.Daisy?" The man says not looking up from his papers.

"Miss Mikaelson wishes to have you in her office." The woman says softly. She knew she held the female Mikaelson's respect, yet she didn't know about the males. "Very well." Nik nods, putting down his pen.

"Ah, Nik's here now, Bekah. Out with it will you. I have a party to attend. An image to uphold with the Mikaelson name and all." Kol says sitting on one of the sofas in the room.

Nik had just walked into the room seeing his brother drinking his whiskey, James and Davina - his sister's right hand man and woman - sat on the sofa across from Kol, and his sister sitting at her desk with many papers in front of her. Just because she now had both her brother's helping with the family business that does not mean she let them know everything.

The Mikaelson Mafia was still hers in the end, that was when she became selfish. She'd protect them with everything she has, but it was her pride the didn't let the brother's in on every little secret. It was rare seeing a woman in a mans world, and Rebekah took pride in seeing the men she does business with, see it is a woman. She loved proving everyone wrong.

"Very well." Bekah motions to the chair in front of her desk, which Nik sits in taking out his own cigarette. "Have any of you seen Elijah? Or heard from him?"

"No." Klaus shakes his head highly confused. The last time he had seen his brother was a year ago when the soldiers that survived - physically - the war and got to go home. "Why do you ask?"

"She wishes to search for him." Davina scoffs. "From what I've heard he left you three in the dirt." James adds in his still strong Brooklyn accent.

"They're not wrong. It's a lost cause at this point." Kol nods to the two. "He's our brother." Rebekah shakes her head, not believing the words coming from her brother.

"Elijah chose to leave us, Bekah. He didn't know our living situation when we came back. What if you didn't have the money you had? We may have well been on the streets for god's sake." Klaus says agreeing with the three.

Now that the three Mikaelson were once again together, and it meant everything to Rebekah. They have put their empire together, and then some. They now got allies. In car parts, rum and gin, and many other business deals. Yet, it wasn't enough. Rebekah wanted to share her newly found riches with her eldest brother.