FOUR| VILLIANS NOT HEROES

• • • • • •Chapter Four|Villains Not Heroes

• • • • • •
Chapter Four|
Villains Not Heroes

"What's the meaning of this, Davina?" Rebekah says with a tired sigh. As soon as the three got into the manor, they were ask to be in Rebekah's new office. "We've been here a day. I thought you said this should be a vacation to myself? From myself."

"I did want it to be your vacation, but I think you'll want to see this before it's too late." Davina says getting papers out and passing them out to the Mikaelson's.

"If you over five feet and can fight come to Birmingham." Kol reads the paper they were given. "What the hell is this?" Klaus asks confused.

"An Irish Inspector has come to Birmingham. Apparently, he was on the train with us." Davina answers handing the last paper to the blonde woman. "And where there is an Inspector there's a spy." James hums distastefully. He should know, since he to was a spy for the Americans.

"What does this Inspector want?" Rebekah says looking over the paper. "They're recruiting Protestant Irishmen to come over here as Specials. He's a Chief Inspector. The last four years, he's been clearing the IRA out of Belfast." Davina answers.

"Appentally, there's been all these bloody strikes at the BSA and the Austin works lately. Now the papers are talking about sedition. And revolution. I think it's Communists he's after." James says, he also gotten information where he could.

"There are Irishmen in Green Lanes who left Belfast to get away from him." Davina nods. "He's a bad man then, huh?" Rebekah hums.

"Anything else we should know?" Klaus asks the two informers, but they look to Rebekah almost as if asking if they could spill the whole truth. The blonde knew more and had shared with the two but not her brothers.

"Guns. They were found and now in different hands." Rebekah says standing to pour herself some whiskey. "Why are we now hearing about this?" Kol asks with wide eyes.

"You really think I was going to allow us all to walk into a town uninformed? And unprotected?" Rebekah scoffs. "What else should we know?" Klaus says very much upset that his own sister would keep so much information from him.

"There are three prime suspects. And our lovely brother is one of them."

"That's why you wanted to come so quickly." James nods. "Yes. We always protect family." The woman nods.

"So, what's the plan then, sister." Kol scoffs lighting a cigarette. Rebekah smirks. "Seduce and Destroy, brother."

• • •

The following day Rebekah, Davina, and James went to the shops on the Italian side of Birmingham. Her having been to Italy once, it was a beautiful place to visit. Rebekah absolutely adored the culture, foods, and people.