Pinkpop •Sam Kiszka•

It was a warm spring day in Amsterdam, your tanned face basking in the sunlight as you waited on Sammy and Josh to finish their interview. Jake sat down on the grass next to you, lighting a cigarette. "Hey Dani" He mumbled as he laid down, one hand beneath his head. "Hello Jacob" You replied, looking up at Sam and Josh talking and laughing.

You smiled at the brothers' silly arm movements. "You really like him, huh?" Jake peeked through his eyelashes, his eyes barely open because of the bright sun. "Ya think?" You asked rhetorically. You heard another fit of laughter, and couldn't help yourself but giggle at the grass, you hadn't felt this happy before Sam. "It's cute. I don't really understand how you can like my idiot brother, but you deserve being this happy."

You were surprised, Jake talking about your feelings? "Well, thanks Jake. He is kind of an idiot, isn't he?" Jake laughed as he sat up, facing you. You two talked for a few minutes, stopping when you heard Josh call out "Time for a joint lady and gentlemen!" He flailed his arms around, beckoning you all to follow him. Jake and Josh walked side by side, you waiting for Sam.

"How was the interview? You sounded happy." You smiled and felt his hand grab yours. "It was great, they asked us about our top 5 songs. I mentioned your favorite." He looked your way. You could see his smile out of the corner of your eye. "If not for you..." You started singing softly. He whistled the melody as you walked into the center of Amsterdam, hand in hand.

You arrived at a small shop, Josh entering first. "God bless the Netherlands." He said with a big smile, sniffing up the smell of the shop. Jake, Sam and you laughed. "Hey, where's Danny by the way?" You asked as you guys sat down on one of the comfy corner couches. "Oh, Kenzi wanted to look around the city some more, so they're off shopping or something." Jake answered.

Josh went up to the counter to get some joints as you and Sam leaned into each other, him playing with you wavy hair. Josh came back, holding up the joints like trophies. "Here you go, lady and gentlemen." He said as he handed you some joints. Sam put it in between his lips and lit it, taking a slow drag before handing it to you. You closed your eyes a little, the smoke traveling upwards.

"Excited for the show tonight?" You asked Sam, who had his gaze fixated on your face. He just smiled at you, accepting the joint from you and again taking a hit. "Yeah, I hope it's all gonna go well. We all remember that time I slipped and nearly broke my ass..." He giggled, his eyelids hanging low. You rested your head on his shoulder as you watched Josh talk. You didn't hear a word he said, but his hand movements were the funniest fucking thing on the planet.

Sam gave you a kiss on your temple, and you sighed a happy sigh. "I love you Sam, I hope it can be like this forever. Traveling around the world with you, doing stuff like this." Sam grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers. "I hope so too Dani, and I love you the most."

You guys spent a little while in the shop before heading back to Pinkpop, the boys getting ready for their show. "Good luck boys!" You wrapped your arms around Sams bare waist "I wish you the most luck my love." You ended your sentence with a kiss. "Thank you, see you in a few!" He placed a kiss on your forehead and skipped off, being barefoot as always. What a life this is.