Chapter 16- Honeymoon

It's June 28th, 2017. Jada and Michael had decided to elope on December 28th, 2016, and have an actual wedding for friends and family on January 16th, 2016. They decided to hold off on the honeymoon Sonia could find the time to take off and travel to Texas to watch Tati. After Jada's mother arrived, they planned their honeymoon and took January and February off. They spent those two lovely months in the Bahamas. Michael is on Off Topic and Jada is in the AH office reading emails.
"So tell us about the long-awaited honeymoon," Mica says with a grin.
"We went to the Bahamas. It was so beautiful," Michael starts.

@AH_Michael - 26 minutes ago
Mrs. Jones looking absolutely gorgeous

 Jones looking absolutely gorgeous

It was February 22nd, 2018. Jada and Michael had been away for a month now and they loved every second of it. They did something new every day.
"Let me see," Jada whines reaching for her husband's phone.
"You look beautiful, stop it," he says.
"If you say so."
  "Don't pout. I have something special planned for tonight since we'll be leaving a day after tomorrow," Michael says while placing a kiss on her forehead. "Wear something nice."

   Jada adjusted the ruffles on her dress before leaving to meet Michael at the restaurant

   Jada adjusted the ruffles on her dress before leaving to meet Michael at the restaurant. He'd been surprising her all month with wonderful gifts, and dates. Little did he know she had a surprise for him too.
"Solana, you look breathtaking," Michael says with a smile.
"Thank you. So you booked the whole restaurant," she says while looking around with a raised eyebrow.
"I have my reasons for it."
"Do tell," Jada says with a smirk.
"Come here and find out."

"Hey, Jack any idea where Michael is? I'm so scatterbrained today," she asks.
"Yeah, he's on Off Topic talking about your delayed honeymoon," he answers not looking up from his computer.
  "Oh shit," Jada mumbles. She runs out of the office hoping to stop Michael from being a blabbermouth and revealing too much information.

   "I know you guys are freaks but really? On the restaurant table?" Trevor asks.
  "Well, we did it every place imaginable," Michael shrugs. "Restaurant, bathroom, on a tour, on a boat, on the plane, on the beach, in a pool—"
  "Have you no shame?" Mica questions.
  "Not really. It was all worth it," he beams.

It was the last day of their honeymoon. Jada waited impatiently to tell Michael the news she's been saving.
"You've been awfully giddy for the past two days," he comments as he leaves the lobby with her.
"I have some really amazing news to tell you," she smiles.
"What is it?" Michael asks opening the car door for her.

Jada burst through the doors causing everyone to look at her.
"Jada, we're in the middle of recording!" Barbara whisper-shouts.
"Congratulations on the baby!" Mica squeals. Jada gives Michael that "you're dead" look. He gets up and hugs his very angry wife.
"I forgot, I'm sorry," Michael whispers. "I'll make it up to you."
"You better," Jada whispers back hugging him tightly.
"Is this the last baby?" Trev asks.
"Nope, I want a huge family," Jada grins.
"I thought two kids was enough," Michael says with wide eyes.
"Huh, I guess there was a misunderstanding about that," she smirks.
_________
The end 😁 Kind of. Epilogue coming soon